• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► My thoughts about khux ending and the 20th kh anniversary game...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
I say it is sad that khux is ending and its the first game to have wreck it ralph as a world. and i also wonder if khdr is gonna still be gameplay or just cutscene.
I had so many fun memories of khux and was really happy what they done for it. i do think that vanellope is one of the new princesses of heart. shes got to be.

Im putting my money of the next kh game for 2022 is either a khux remake or a verum rex game. i would like a game to tell the story of verum rex but i would also like a khux. i can't choose anyway but ill be happy with one or the other.

what do yall think?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
DR is going to remain fully playable in offline mode, so prospective fans shouldn't expect to be able to just fast-track their way through the story via Theater Mode like UX.

Somnus cealum

Awards
DR is going to remain fully playable in offline mode, so prospective fans shouldn't expect to be able to just fast-track their way through the story via Theater Mode like UX.
cool. has it been announced when the next episode of dr is coming and the next updates for ux?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I was never able to play that, so I didn't have much reaction. I was sort of glad if anything. I can understand how it was a fun diversion for some KH fans though. I wish things that were here were in the "real" games--like Cobra Jafar, Gaston, WIR, etc. Hopefully they all will be someday. :)

Somnus cealum

Awards
Second-to-last UX update should be this Thursday.

DR returns with the rest of its story added in September, as stated in the termination announcement. Plans haven't changed.
sept? why that long? is it because of ux ending? well when ux ends ill download back dr

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You're more optimistic than me on a game actually releasing in 2022 rather than just announced.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is it actually confirmed that the Finale Part 1 is coming this Thursday?
No, though it's not like we need it.

We know the finale has been split into 2 parts, which is why they extended JP's service from end of April to mid-June. Global, however, is still on track to conclude in May. Story updates usually drop on the last Thursday of the month. Put all the parts together~

sept? why that long? is it because of ux ending? well when ux ends ill download back dr
DR only has 3 episodes so far. It's clear that they planned on the story going on for quite a bit, so their only 2 animators need time to get all those remaining updates done. Right now they have to prioritize UX.

Schedule is still subject to change, of course. We don't know if the setback of UX's finale split will impact DR.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I say it is sad that khux is ending and its the first game to have wreck it ralph as a world. and i also wonder if khdr is gonna still be gameplay or just cutscene.
I had so many fun memories of khux and was really happy what they done for it. i do think that vanellope is one of the new princesses of heart. shes got to be.

Im putting my money of the next kh game for 2022 is either a khux remake or a verum rex game. i would like a game to tell the story of verum rex but i would also like a khux. i can't choose anyway but ill be happy with one or the other.

what do yall think?
I agree that Vanellope is probably going to be one of the new Princesses of Heart giving how the Wreck It Ralph world was kind of important to Union X plus there was the summon in KH3 so given all that it would be weird if they didn’t make her a Princess of Heart, but what I’m curious about is who are the remaining Princesses we’re still to meet?

I don’t mind what game we get in 2022 but I think I would rather the Union X remake because I would love to see what everything looks like in the Unreal engine and I also found the main story really interesting plus I found all of the Dandelions to be good characters and I’m definitely interested in what Nomura plans to do with these characters in the future and I’m just glad that my favourite characters are finally getting some kind of backstory.

Form Oblivion

Awards
I'm super sad that KHUX is ending. I'm terrible at goodbyes 😢

As for the 20th anniversary.....I'm not exactly sure what to expect. I just....I just want to see the Union Leaders again! 😭

Awards
Square Enix has integrated working from home for all of their in-house staff so I think it's entirely possible this time.
Well, they are working from the comfort of their own home so that's one way to boost morale or something.

Plus, when did they start working on the game again?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well, they are working from the comfort of their own home so that's one way to boost morale or something.

Plus, when did they start working on the game again?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was during March 2020 so it would be after the release of ReMind.

The turnaround for the game is going to be quicker because the Kingdom Hearts III team are more experienced with Unreal Engine 4 alongside the fact that the native HD assets are already available for them.

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was during March 2020 so it would be after the release of ReMind.

The turnaround for the game is going to be quicker because the Kingdom Hearts III team are more experienced with Unreal Engine 4 alongside the fact that the native HD assets are already available for them.
Honestly going straight into the next title right after ReMind seems like quite the head start.

Back