• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
I

It's incredibly necessary for the FF characters. The big-wigged assholes who destroyed their world and ruined their lives are back in their positions of power without a single fuss. They have free reign to do whatever the hell they want again (e.g. abduct more children) and the people are just okay with that. I can buy that the people were never informed of who the culprits were. I can buy that the FF characters weren't immediately aware that Ansem and his apprentices returned. However, I can't buy how easily Leon&co. accepted them back given their knowledge.

The Restoration Committee (essentially a neighborhood watch group on steroids) VOLUNTEERED to tend to the survivors and restore their world. And now they're just okay with serving the very same ivory-tower assholes while giving even less of a shit than a simple "eh, whatever."

Bullshit.

I'm calling upon the sacred gods of bullshit if it's revealed that no form of civil unrest occurred during that 1 year time skip.
Sorry, I should have mentioned I was being sarcastic, I absolutely hate the "not necessary" argument and am a huge fan of FF characters in KH, especially Leon, I agree with everything you said

Perkilator

Awards
If Castle Oblivion was an actual world in KH3, I’d like to see how Nomura handles a simpler version of the card system.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
OH. MY. GOD.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, this totally looks like a buff black dude. Though I see he lost his grit after disney took his guns away.

PLEASE tell me this is poe's law at work and nobody actual believes this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There are a number of people who don't understand how references and easter eggs work, yeah. They also believe the Biggs, Wedge and Jessie NPCs in Twilight Town are more FF7 cameos.

Soldier

Awards
OH. MY. GOD.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, this totally looks like a buff black dude. Though I see he lost his grit after disney took his guns away.

PLEASE tell me this is poe's law at work and nobody actual believes this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Must've also found a way to regrow his arm, considering how he replaced it with a firearm. Maybe Dr. Connors gave him some lizard serum?
Marvel is owned by Disney now, it can be canon.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I wonder how Ventus managed to convince Aqua and Terra to let Chirithy stay with them in the Land of Departure?

Do you think Lea ever explained to Roxas and Xion that Sea Salt Ice cream isn’t the only flavour of ice cream that exists? If he hasn’t their reaction to the Ice Cream Beat machine ( or whatever it’s actually called) would be interesting to see if they ever went to Disney Town

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder how Ventus managed to convince Aqua and Terra to let Chirithy stay with them in the Land of Departure?

Do you think Lea ever explained to Roxas and Xion that Sea Salt Ice cream isn’t the only flavour of ice cream that exists? If he hasn’t their reaction to the Ice Cream Beat machine ( or whatever it’s actually called) would be interesting to see if they ever went to Disney Town
Honestly I thought it would be pretty neat if Roxas and Xion were motivated to go to different worlds to try numerous flavors of ice cream. Then when they got older they'd open a shop with Isa and Lea in Twilight Town that was dedicated to selling ice cream

Form Oblivion

Awards
Honestly I thought it would be pretty neat if Roxas and Xion were motivated to go to different worlds to try numerous flavors of ice cream. Then when they got older they'd open a shop with Isa and Lea in Twilight Town that was dedicated to selling ice cream
That would be awesome!

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Why would they need convincing?

Well, maybe convincing wasn’t the right word to select in this case, but considering it was only Terra, Ventus and Aqua, standing there then Terra and Aqua started walking away and when they suddenly turn around again a few seconds later they see Ven walking towards them with Chirithy in his arms.

Considering they never seen Chirithy before and wouldn’t know that Chirithy is Ventus ‘s Dreameater and has somehow suddenly just appeared out of nowhere,I think Terra and Aqua might have a few questions they would want answered.

Also giving how protective Aqua can be of Ventus, she might not think it‘s a good idea to instantly trust Chirithy without having at least some information.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well Chirithy wasn't acting outwardly hostile or malicious and Ventus seemed to warm up to him right away. That was probably good enough for Terra and Aqua

Vulpes XIII

Awards
If Vexen,Lexaeus and Zexion had their own Lesser Nobodies that they controlled what do you think they would be called?

I don’t know about Vexen or Lexaeus but I think the ones that Zexion would control would of been called illusionist.

Back