• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Why did Yzma hire Kronk in the first place? Since he doesn’t exactly come across as evil and is actually more of an hindrance to her plans. I’m sure she could of found a better assistant somewhere else.
Didn't the movie imply he was her latest boy toy? Seemed to me Yzma got herself a new himbo every now and then as both muscle and eye candy.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Yo, why didn't anyone tell ever me Disney owned a Pokemon character?
TB061.jpg

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Who is Nala's father? We never saw any other Male lions outside of the royal family in the first film

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Who is Nala's father? We never saw any other Male lions outside of the royal family in the first film
Most theories would suggest Mufasa or Scar. However not sure if this is true or not but I remember reading somewhere that apparently a show called the Lion Guard mentioned something about Nala father in one episode who I’m guessing must of either left Pride Rock or died.

However considering Lion Guard came out in 2016 and the original movie in 1994 they certainly didn’t bother to address that plot point for quite a while probably cause they were hoping it would be forgotten about but if the Lion Guard thing is true I’m guessing Disney really wanted to put a stop to any fan theories

WaltK

Awards
In Meet the Robinsons, why did Lewis need to tell Doris to her face that he was never going to invent her for her to disappear? Wouldn’t she just retroactively disappear the moment Lewis decided he wasn’t going to invent her?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, well she is a bad guy.

Kuzko did describe Kronk as her latest model and said she replaces her right hand man every decade or so. I read that as her basically being the female equivalent of that sleezy business guy that gets himself a young secretary every decade

Awards
In Wreck-It Ralph, during the Bad-Anon meeting, a ninja can be seen. So the chances that Litwak's has a Mortal Kombat cabinet are pretty good. And of course we know that if you die outside of your game, you don't respawn. What if Ralph had wandered into MK and ended up on the receiving end of a Fatality?

WaltK

Awards
In Wreck-It Ralph, during the Bad-Anon meeting, a ninja can be seen. So the chances that Litwak's has a Mortal Kombat cabinet are pretty good. And of course we know that if you die outside of your game, you don't respawn. What if Ralph had wandered into MK and ended up on the receiving end of a Fatality?
I’d imagine the inhabitants of MK would be able to recognise an outsider and stop themselves from harming them.

Soldier

Awards
I’d imagine the inhabitants of MK would be able to recognise an outsider and stop themselves from harming them.
I don't know, the folks of Hero's Duty didn't seem to catch on that Ralph was just masquerading as a soldier despite it being incredibly obvious that he's not from that world. Come to think of it, he realistically could've been wiped out in that game alone if he made a mistake.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well that's very simple, when a mermaid and a merman love each other very much....
They do what salmon do and lay eggs in a specific part of the ocean. Then the males come by and fertilize em.
Honestly I kind of hope that's how it goes because otherwise I'd feel sorry for Triton's wife being pregnant for 7 years in a row.

Soldier

Awards
Honestly I kind of hope that's how it goes because otherwise I'd feel sorry for Triton's wife being pregnant for 7 years in a row.
Well, given that mermaids were inspired by sea cows and sailors hallucinations after being out at sea for months on end, it is hard to understand where the mammalian traits begin and end. It can be argued that it's a 50/50 split between the human and piscine attributes but the presence of breasts poses issues with the egg laying theory, as even marine mammals nurse underwater. It could be entirely possible that Athena (Ariel's mother) is only her mother, as the rest of the girls have different hairstyles. If that is the case then we're operating under elephant seal rules where other males try to pass on their genes to the next generation by sneaking past the strongest bull known as the beachmaster. Maybe there's some seedy stuff going on behind the suggestive towers under the sea and Triton's an allegory for King Henry the 8th!

Or maybe I'm looking too much into a movie made in the 90's about a mermaid and talking sea creatures.

WaltK

Awards
I don't know, the folks of Hero's Duty didn't seem to catch on that Ralph was just masquerading as a soldier despite it being incredibly obvious that he's not from that world. Come to think of it, he realistically could've been wiped out in that game alone if he made a mistake.
Good point.

Maybe characters just avoid MK if they can help it.

Speaking of which: does permanent death only happen if you’re inside a foreign game, can it happen anywhere like, for instance, in Game Central Station?

During the scene where Ralph is rocketed out of Heroes Duty and into Sugar Rush, we briefly see Sonic the Hedgehog getting hit by the craft, and he does his traditional “taking damage” bit by flying backwards and dropping his rings. As anyone who plays Sonic knows, taking a hit without any rings will result in death.

So, could Sonic have theoretically died permanently there had he not been holding any rings?

Soldier

Awards
Good point.

Maybe characters just avoid MK if they can help it.

Speaking of which: does permanent death only happen if you’re inside a foreign game, can it happen anywhere like, for instance, in Game Central Station?

During the scene where Ralph is rocketed out of Heroes Duty and into Sugar Rush, we briefly see Sonic the Hedgehog getting hit by the craft, and he does his traditional “taking damage” bit by flying backwards and dropping his rings. As anyone who plays Sonic knows, taking a hit without any rings will result in death.

So, could Sonic have theoretically died permanently there had he not been holding any rings?
Depends, I think Game Central Station isn't so much a "game" as it is a highway. You can die on the highway in a collision/accident, but you wouldn't just teleport back to your house if that happens. Game Central Station is simply a terminus for various characters to come together, and no one (except maybe the surge protector) originates from it. So the rules of the world speciifcally state that you're anywhere outide of your native game and you perish, that's it.

TL;DR the rules state if you die OUTSIDE your game, you die permanently, no exceptions.

Back