• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Clothes Mod?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
anyone know if any mods were added to keep Sora in KH2 clothes instead of the KH3 clothes? not looking for unlimited second form but looking for a KH2 Sora model mod if anyone can help? thanks

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
anyone know if any mods were added to keep Sora in KH2 clothes instead of the KH3 clothes? not looking for unlimited second form but looking for a KH2 Sora model mod if anyone can help? thanks
Still in the works, I think.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's this one, maybe it'll do the trick?

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Still in the works, I think.
KH2 Sora Outfit Mod

i saw this but they dont have any links up :/ i also joined the discord to see if i can get some help as well

There's this one, maybe it'll do the trick?

thanks but i was looking for basically Olympus Sora not second form mod cause honestly its an eye sore 😂

edit: also apologize for double post im on my phone and it doesnt let me quote 2 posts in one

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry, by unlimited second form I thought you meant a mod that kept you in second form itself.

Based on the description in the video posted, they might be using this mod?

It's suppose to let you have the option to play as anyone that was playable in KH3 originally, including all forms of Sora. Since KH2 Sora was playable, it should give that as an option?

WHAT DOES THIS MOD MENU INCLUDE:
With this mod menu you will be able to play as any playable character that is originally playable in Kingdom Hearts 3. This includes all version of Sora as well as Riku (with shotlock), Long Hair Riku, Kairi, Aqua, and Roxas. You will also be able to spawn in party members though that it broken at the moment meaning the will not appear in the HUD and only a select few attack.

edit: removed link to mod due to problematic nature of “creator”

Last edited:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry, by unlimited second form I thought you meant a mod that kept you in second form itself.

Based on the description in the video posted, they might be using this mod?
It's suppose to let you have the option to play as anyone that was playable in KH3 originally, including all forms of Sora. Since KH2 Sora was playable, it should give that as an option?
got it, i think this is it! thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Guys, I found it.

Holy guacamole. Omfg. KH2 Sora doing what he does best. All we need is a KH2 voice mod and learnable Keyblade abilities and this game is A+++.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Guys, I found it.

Holy guacamole. Omfg. KH2 Sora doing what he does best. All we need is a KH2 voice mod and learnable Keyblade abilities and this game is A+++.
thanks but the link i posted earlier led to that video lmao

apparently you need the c-modmenu so that you can just change the outfits/characters but the menu appears when theres camera rumbling so it kinda defeated the purpose of me getting it, especially since i wanted to do a walkthrough with it and i think it'll be a distraction

either way, the mod menu only works for after obtaining the simba link to utilize it, but imo its great for post game experiences

Damon Frank

Awards
thanks but the link i posted earlier led to that video lmao

apparently you need the c-modmenu so that you can just change the outfits/characters but the menu for backwoods hats beanies appears when theres camera rumbling so it kinda defeated the purpose of me getting it buy, especially since i wanted to do a walkthrough with it and i think it'll be a distraction

either way, the mod menu only works for after obtaining the simba link to utilize it, but imo its great for post game experiences
yes, that link was like that. but now you have got it. You are right about it that with the menu you can change the outfits.

Last edited:
Back