• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
I don’t know why everyone hates the CG character icons. Everyone especially Sora looks beautiful

Deliverance

Awards
As someone who doesn’t really like playing 3, these mods are really cool. I’d love to try these out.

I don’t know why everyone hates the CG character icons. Everyone especially Sora looks beautiful
Personally, they look pretty bland and I doubt they’ll age well. The 2D portraits in the other games still look great. Imagine if they had used CG renders in KH1😬.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Here’s a crazy one with a lot of potential:

Not gameplay improvement, but I feel like someone smarter than me could make something cool using these tricks

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I wouldn’t say people hate them, but it does take a bit of getting used to. Especially after so long using 2D

Awards
Here’s a crazy one with a lot of potential:

Not gameplay improvement, but I feel like someone smarter than me could make something cool using these tricks
I don't really see the potential tbh

it's just going out of bounds as a cutscene happens.

AegisXIII

Awards
Mods I would like to see:
- Integrate remind guardians of light battle alongside kh3 final boss (that one is hard)
- Use data battle ost rather than the generic kh2 ones for the bosses at keyblade graveyard
- Use master defender during Aqua's fight.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, a thread of mine has been stickied. That's a first! Only 1 proper way to celebrate:

tj4rxdxi7ur61.jpg

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

AegisXIII

Awards
That's really good. I am now waiting for a mod for the camera in kh1FM. I refuse to believe that what we have now is the maximum that can be accomplished.

Back