• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
Also don't let this distract anyone from the fact that Ven (Pure Light) is striking Pure Darkness right at the end there. It means the chronological first time the X-Blade was forged (to our knowledge) was Ven, meaning not only will he go through this again, but now I have to wonder if Xehanort knew his past.
Not sure but Xehanort believes it was destiny

Xehanort's Report IX:

We Keyblade Masters have a special gift. We can extract a heart, be it our own or that of another. By continuing this cycle, it is possible to remain in the world of the living forever.As a boy, I dreamed of seeing the farthest reaches of the World. If I only went far enough, there had to be a world out there in which no one had ever before set foot. And now I know of just such a world. If I become the first to open Kingdom Hearts' door, I can create the Next World in which light and darkness exist in perfect equilibrium.So there I stood, with vast knowledge in one gnarled, dying hand, and newfound purpose in the other. The next step was clear: I needed a new vessel.And that was when I met Ventus and made him my pupil. “We were destined to meet”, and I could sense the potential within him, but the boy was too benign for his own good. I came to the conclusion he was too frail to serve as a vessel, and decided to use him for a second purpose I had in mind.I would remove the darkness from his heart and split him in two. Then I would have my heart of pure light, and my heart of pure darkness.

LoneFox

Awards
Apparently there is a really silly bug in this update.
Interestingly, this is just the kind of thing a true Dandelion would add intentionally as a comment on the game being shut down prematurely... :ROFLMAO:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I actually busted out laughing from that. At first I didn't understand what I was looking at.

Tobi

Awards
Part of me wonders if Ava was in contact with Xehanort/Xemnas, if she was the secret friend he talked to, and if the reason Xemnas refused to use his keyblade was because he was trying to keep the MoM blind to aid Ava. But I digress...
Lets add Darkness into the mix (if Ava isnt already cooperating with it) and think about two things Xemnas has said. First his question in KH2 why they (Sora and Co.) are so afraid of the Darkness. Second him knowing about Marluxia, Demyx and Luxords connections to the old times.
Surely the first one was at first of not intentioned to mean anything else than a try to push against Soras resolve (and thus making is resolve and fighting spirit weaker, but Rika intervened). But when Nomura can make the pots from KH1 relevant again he can do the same here with this line. Still, it can be something he (Xemnas) could have come up by himself, but the same doesn't apply to the other thing he knew of.

Ava being his "olf friend" and Aquas armor is just a distraction for anyone peaking into the room when Xemnas isnt around (Luxu) could explain stuff.

Thus the MoM trying to destroy darkness may not be a beneficial thing. On one hand he be taking out this plague that has kept the world in a cycle of destruction but on the other hand if this is nature's way of protecting kingdom hearts then he's removing the obstacles that stopped the people of light from claiming kingdom hearts in the very first war. In other words he might want to destroy the security system not because it's a broken messed up system, but because its still functional enough that it blocks his way to the prize. Darkness may be an antagonistic force but the MoM is the real threat and destroying Darkness would just remove the barricade in his way.
The only thing I have to say here is that I can totally see Sora ending up opposing MoMs plan by "accepting Darkness" as a part of nature.

I know its unlikeable (or is it? tbh on a second thought with the new reality it might be an option), but I realy hope he (Sora) does somehow end up at some point in a specific light-invested splitterworld of a specific FF game FF14 and the First shard, where he learns how harmful a world which lost its balance could be. But then again, even when Nobodies are pretty similar to Sin Eaters, the latter seems to be a little bit to much horror-esque for a KH game...

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What's the bug
No skirts allowed.

Happens in the final scene when MoM is talking about the three stages of Daybreak Town. When it shows the Player rushing in to stop those two wielders from fighting, if you're wearing a dress or skirt in that scene, it just disappears and your avatar is completely naked from the waist down.

People have been trying to get SE's attention to patch it but so far they haven't acknowledged it so we're stuck like this 8D

Last edited:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
No skirts allowed.

Happens in the final scene when MoM is talking about the three stages of Daybreak Town. When it shows the Player rushing in to stop those two wielders from fighting, if you're wearing a dress or skirt in that scene, it just disappears and your avatar is completely naked from the waist down.

People have been trying to get SE's attention to patch it but so far they haven't acknowledged it so we're stuck like this 8D

Glacie acknowledged it

ephremjlm

Awards
Just came in here after at least 14 years to post that this thread got me a little hyped. Its been a while and admittedly I had some issues with KH3 and the mobile game, however reading this thread in particular reminded me of the old days where we were speculating on who the hooded figures were in the FIRST set of secret endings, and then who the knighted figures were in the secret endings of KH2. People scoured for every clue possible just like you guys are doing here. Super cool discussions, and hopefully I can see more.

Also, do they still have that KH browser based fan game on here!? jp but thats my age. XD

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hey can someone explain why Ven has missing ache instead of wayward wind in this game and on that note how do you think Ven got wayward wind in the first place. Also when he gets his memories back do you think missing ache will return to him?

Back