• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I feel bad for the people hoping for Sora in Smash.

Judging by site staff responses on the subject, Nomura doesn't want him in.
Oh well, there's always Playstation All-Stars 2.

Someday

eventually

any day now, Sony...

Cumguardian69

Awards
A 1070 is recommended to run KH3 and 0.2 probably (it is likely to get graphics quality options which is DOPE asf) but it definitely won't be q for the other games. A 1050 could run them easy

AegisXIII

Awards
Have they announce any new feature yet?
Like 60fps, raytracing, cheat codes?

We know already dual audio is a thing, but is there more? What would you want?
For me:
- I really would like proper hd movie cutscenes for com, days and re:coded, because it is extremely aliased. This is ok on tv, but for pc, the screen is much closer, people might scream.
- Also theater mode for kh1 should not be available from the beginning. you need to clear the game at least
- Kairi artwork in kh3 should only appear after you clear the main game, not wether or not you own the remind dlc, otherwise it will spoil the game for newcomers
- new abilities from remind should be added progressively to the game and not after the credits roll and you reload your save. this feels too much like an afaterthought (which it clearly was)

At least, that's what I would expect if the games are full price.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
On a side note, EGS is supposedly getting close to properly launching its achievement system. Perhaps it'll launch alongside the KH series?

AegisXIII

Awards
Does anyone know someone who is gonna stream the games on PC upon release? I will most likely browse on twitch, but if you guys have someone to recommend it would be much appreciated.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Well this is good news! I don't own a console anymore but have been playing on PC via Steam or emulators. Replaying all the old ones. Haven't played the 3rd one so thank goodness there's an option here now 🎉

AegisXIII

Awards
Well this is good news! I don't own a console anymore but have been playing on PC via Steam or emulators. Replaying all the old ones. Haven't played the 3rd one so thank goodness there's an option here now 🎉
Well, you'll be in for a treat then. The difference between emulators and hd remix is quite good. You won't have to suffer from the pixelated menus anymore.

maximumlight8

Awards
I emailed Square asking about the KH3 FPS, and they told me that the minimum requirements are for 720P 60FPS.

Also, since KH JP Twitter tweeted the game is releasing on 3/30, does that mean that NZ will get the ports first?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It’s available March 31st down this side of the globe, which is March 30th in the states. So probably a simultaneous English release or something very close.

maximumlight8

Awards
It’s available March 31st down this side of the globe, which is March 30th in the states. So probably a simultaneous English release or something very close.

Does this mean that JP gets early access? lol Like it says nothing about other time zones.
Can you provide a link to the Australian Epic Store for KH?

If it has en-US it means that it's the US site, and so who knows at this rate. Weird Square has said literally nothing regarding this release.

the red monster

Awards

Does this mean that JP gets early access? lol Like it says nothing about other time zones.
Can you provide a link to the Australian Epic Store for KH?

If it has en-US it means that it's the US site, and so who knows at this rate. Weird Square has said literally nothing regarding this release.
March 30 for australia.
so in about 1-2 hours from now

maximumlight8

Awards
10AM EST seems to be when all the time zones match. The 31st (12AM) in Sydney would be basically 11PM in Japan which is still the 30th. I don't get why Square or Epic couldn't just make a release time statement lol

AegisXIII

Awards
Is it weird that I am mostly interested to see if there is more save slots in kh3?

AegisXIII

Awards
The mouse is used to rotate the camera. Which is crazy on KH1. Remember that the camera is stiff as hell. Well not anymooore.

Back