• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another name in the Dark inferno identity hat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
We've all likely seen theories of about who they think the dark inferno is. The most common ones I've seen are Braig/Xigbar and Ephemer. I've got another name to throw in. Well, kinda. If you haven't heard the theory, it's that Yozora is a heart transferred character like Luxu or Terranort. There are a couple of clues suggesting this when he says "this isn't what I really look like" and the nameless Star saying "he's been changed beyond all recognition, his heart replaced with another's", this quote's not very subtle. Yozora also has earrings with the nobody symbol on them. This means if the Riku lookalike body was turned into a nobody, Yozora would be able to transfer his heart into it and take control of it. That leaves the heart of the Original owner of the body unaccounted for and allows him to be a possible candidate for the identity of the dark inferno. Past secret bosses have been characters from future games such as Young Xehanort in BBS, Lingering will in KH2, so why not dark inferno? I know he doesn't look anything like the Riku lookalike body currently inhabited by Yozora, so that's a weakness to this theory.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
People think it's the Nobody symbol on his earring, but it's not. It's an X in the pointy style. It could reference the X-Blade, it could reference the number 4 in the Scala script's numerals (it's a thing) but either way, both X and 4 symbolize death.

Last edited:

senninichigo

Awards
We've all likely seen theories of about who they think the dark inferno is. The most common ones I've seen are Braig/Xigbar and Ephemer. I've got another name to throw in. Well, kinda. If you haven't heard the theory, it's that Yozora is a heart transferred character like Luxu or Terranort. There are a couple of clues suggesting this when he says "this isn't what I really look like" and the nameless Star saying "he's been changed beyond all recognition, his heart replaced with another's", this quote's not very subtle. Yozora also has earrings with the nobody symbol on them. This means if the Riku lookalike body was turned into a nobody, Yozora would be able to transfer his heart into it and take control of it. That leaves the heart of the Original owner of the body unaccounted for and allows him to be a possible candidate for the identity of the dark inferno. Past secret bosses have been characters from future games such as Young Xehanort in BBS, Lingering will in KH2, so why not dark inferno? I know he doesn't look anything like the Riku lookalike body currently inhabited by Yozora, so that's a weakness to this theory.
Well Braig/Xigbar is re-completed by the end of KH3 so I doubt it would be him but as far as dark inferno is concerned we fight him twice; once as a secret boss and another time once "darkness" casts us out of Ven's heart. Dark inferno may just be a pure heartless that is very powerful born from strong wielders like an invisible or a darkling and not specifically someone's heart but my money would be on Ephemer based on the design if it is someone specific.

Back