• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory on how a Yozora Kingdom Hearts game would work

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Wasn't it hinted that Yozora fought Sora in his dreams?

Maybe Sora & Riku will dream the Disney worlds like Dream Drop Distance.

It's Kingdom Hearts, they'll find a way to put Disney/Pixar/Whatever worlds in:

Luxord's somebody could have Disney DVD's that Sora jumps into, to make a gateway back home or the Master of Master's sends Sora & Riku into the book of prophecies data of disney worlds.

Both above options could use worlds that have already happened or haven't happened. I'm pretty sure Lilo & Stitch happened because Stitch has his Ukulele. Star Wars could happen in the Future (in the Realm of Light), same with Meet the Robinsons. So if you want your Little Mermaid 2 movie world, you can have it.

D

Deleted member 246005

There's great story potential in Jolie!Maleficent and cartoon Maleficent interacting, but I can't help but feel that developers will drop the ball there.
Kinda reminds me of Doctor Who when all the Masters meet up.

I liked the idea of both Maleficents just being the same person. Just centuries apart.

Reactions: Raz

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I can't believe I never noticed this earlier, this is a clever concept. I can see Marvel Games approving this kind of concept, Marvel loves to dabble with alternate takes of their characters so I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura had creative freedom with his redesigns.

Back