• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What to expect from k+m on pc?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maramsp

Awards
Hey all,

As ive played all games on my ps4, with the collection that ive bought (and sold cause they announced a pc version) i was wondering if it really would be possible to control sora with our keyboard and mouse like other games tend to play.

Ofcourse i have my ps4 controller hooked on my pc if thats the only way we can play.

But ive tried finding some info about it, but couldnt found nothing unfortunally.

So, would anyone know what we can expect from the keyboard and mouse support? I mean, there should be a way to play it with keyboard and mouse isnt it, cause otherwise they wont release it on pc right? Or am i mistaken here?

Thanks for thinking aloud with me :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I haven’t seen much about it tbh...I would assume it has to have comparability, but the Epic Store doesn’t mention anything about controls.

AegisXIII

Awards
I haven’t seen much about it tbh...I would assume it has to have comparability, but the Epic Store doesn’t mention anything about controls.
And it's a bit of a shame. We haven't seen a single gameplay footage. When you release a pc version, you should show at least the settings that are gonna be available.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And it's a bit of a shame. We haven't seen a single gameplay footage. When you release a pc version, you should show at least the settings that are gonna be available.
Yeah it’s really concerning to me. They keep pushing this release every few days but haven’t talked about any of that. Not even a screenshot from the PC version.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
It prolly has kb and mouse support, tho we haven't heard anything; I'd strongly suggest getting a wired Xbox controller though since that's easy to set up if you don't have one. (I use a Dual Shock 3 but that's a pain in teh south end to get working. Same deal with a DS4, it's a pain to get working with Windows.)

I don't think most of the games would translate to mouse + kb very well, ESPECIALLY FIGHTS. These are action rpgs, and I don't see bleeping how you can play that sorta thing on a keyboard myself without messing up your hands major. (Heck, I don't see how people play things like Overwatch without a controller, geez loize.) So yeah. Save your hands, get a controller. And for most people, sorry, MS is better than Sony for PC tho I don't regret getting me that DS3 back in the day; also just a fyi, controllers made for consoles can take more of a beating, which is a good thing since I haven't found a controller made specifically for the pc for a very long time that won't break in a month >.<. So one made more for a console that will work on the pc is the way to go.

And I ought to know. I went from FFXI PS2 to FFXI PC back in the day, so I know how it is, really. I still use controller in FFXIV to this day and find it more comfortable than mouse/kb myself. But yar, YRMV.

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
Mouse to move the camera, left click to select command and right click to browse commands.
Then arrows to move sora and space bar to lock.

I can immagine quite interesting ways to make it work. But cameras in KH (especially KH1) are to rigid to allow such an implementation.

Back