• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► The Little Mermaid (1992 cartoon)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

woodhomer

Awards
The mermaids figures and their sea shell bra's changes from episode to episode with some seasons portraying them as very slender and flat-chested while others portrayed them with more curvaceous figures and more notable bigger boobs. this show had excessive amounts of cleavage in it.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
img.jpg

woodhomer

Awards
Here the chest sizes are smaller on the mermaids on this second example.

alittleevil6.jpg

eelectriccity96.jpg

Soldier

Awards
I’m more concerned about Arista’s waist size
It's probably fine, I assume it goes.... south of the equator?
Also, why do they have such large chest sizes? the main purpose of breasts (from a biological standpoint anyways) is to house the mammary glands that produce milk for their young. But the mermaids are a primarily aquatic species, so how does that work? how do they procreate? and why am I looking too much into this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's probably fine, I assume it goes.... south of the equator?
Also, why do they have such large chest sizes? the main purpose of breasts (from a biological standpoint anyways) is to house the mammary glands that produce milk for their young. But the mermaids are a primarily aquatic species, so how does that work? how do they procreate? and why am I looking too much into this.

They are mammals like other marine mammals so they will produce milk.

woodhomer

Awards
It's hilarious how this cartoon of The Little Mermaid had more cleavage than a censored anime on a saturday morning cartoon block.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hey-o, this is weird. OP, stop with the sexualization of underage-characters or you're gettin' the banhammer.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Came here to say I'm actually kindof excited to see this, since it's on D+, and I- Oop.

Everything is off-model and disproportionate. The anatomy varies wildly from frame-to-frame, not just the chichis, sooo let's not weirdly obsess over this?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Came here to say I'm actually kindof excited to see this, since it's on D+, and I- Oop.

Everything is off-model and disproportionate. The anatomy varies wildly from frame-to-frame, not just the chichis, sooo let's not weirdly obsess over this?
It's okay. He's banned now so there will be no more discussion of the tatas.

I love this show so much. The animation was really rough but it had the better budget out of the 90s film-to-show series next to Aladdin which also had wildly varying art. Also they were cranking these episodes out like crazy so I'm not surprised the anatomy got fucked in the process. DTVA did not give a shit haha

Barrett

Awards
It's okay. He's banned now so there will be no more discussion of the tatas.

I love this show so much. The animation was really rough but it had the better budget out of the 90s film-to-show series next to Aladdin which also had wildly varying art. Also they were cranking these episodes out like crazy so I'm not surprised the anatomy got fucked in the process. DTVA did not give a shit haha
I mean, it makes sense it's all like that. The show came out in the wake of when Disney decided to make DTVA and Disneytoon Studios crank out an absurd amount of content to milk out any Disney IP that was at least mildly successful.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

The animation in Return of Jafar was so bad, even as a child I was embarrassed for Disney that they gave it a theatrical release. I'm happy to make concessions for episodes of TV that get cranked out though. I remember loving the Aladdin, Hercules and Tarzan shows. I never got to see this one, though. So, the my inner child is screaming in gay. The Sebastian/Triton queerbaiting notwithstanding.

Last edited:
Back