• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY The Animation ED theme by ASCA + composed by Ishimoto, featuring art by Ilya Kuvshinov

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The World Ends With You - The Animation's ending theme song "Carpe Diem" will be performed by ASCA and has been specially composed for the anime by TWEWY series composer Takeharu Ishimoto. The ending theme will also feature artwork by famed Russian illustrator Ilya Kuvshinov.

The third promotional video for TWEWY - The Animation has also been released and can be viewed below:

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
By the way, there is going to be a twist in week 2. Pretty sure it’s gonna be Shiki in week 2 and not Neku. I’ll have that out later today bc it is too early to exist rn

Anyways! Exciting times y’all

Blade1587

Awards
By the way, there is going to be a twist in week 2. Pretty sure it’s gonna be Shiki in week 2 and not Neku. I’ll have that out later today bc it is too early to exist rn

Are you sure? Cause the trailer shows Neku fighting side-by-side with *week 2 character*

Though i guess they can always do the Marvel strategy of using altered scenes for their trailers

KudoTsurugi

Awards

Does that thought have anything to do with this shot?

F2AE9569-914A-4178-866D-54EBC515479F.jpeg

Maybe we’ll finally get to see Shiki’s true face? Either way, I’m excited to see where this series goes😄

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you sure? Cause the trailer shows Neku fighting side-by-side with *week 2 character*

Though i guess they can always do the Marvel strategy of using altered scenes for their trailers

I think Neku will absolutely fight side by side with the week 2 character, but the Q&A I’m referencing makes a point to note that there will be a POV change in week 2 that will surprise everybody.

Does that thought have anything to do with this shot?

View attachment 13608

Maybe we’ll finally get to see Shiki’s true face? Either way, I’m excited to see where this series goes😄
WE DESERVE TO SEE AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I think Neku will absolutely fight side by side with the week 2 character, but the Q&A I’m referencing makes a point to note that there will be a POV change in week 2 that will surprise everybody.

WE DESERVE TO SEE AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS
YES WE DO 🙌

Ajexmi

Awards
Website
www.ajexmi.wordpress.com
I'm still not over how little I knew I needed this in my life. Between NEO:TWEWY, TWEWY the Animation, NieR Replicant and The Devil is a Part-Timer S2, I suddenly feel like I have a lot to look forward to in the next year!

Back