• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GreyouTT

Awards
This is completely intentional. Final Fantasy VII is Square Enix's signature property that they completely own, they don't have to pay licensing fees like they do with Kingdom Hearts as that's owned by Disney.
Shame First Soldier is a BR cause I'd play the heck out of an FF7 gacha.

Cumguardian69

Awards
UX dont run on the galaxy note. I tried many times but the cpu is just too weak. That said you can always YouTube the vids. Everglow is a god and he will undoubtedly do a KH Timeline vid for UX.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
UX dont run on the galaxy note. I tried many times but the cpu is just too weak. That said you can always YouTube the vids. Everglow is a god and he will undoubtedly do a KH Timeline vid for UX.
Or he can just watch ours because goldpanner is the GOAT.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Is Ever Crisis a gatcha game? They never stated whether it was a paid app or not.
Don't think so? It's just a per-chapter game like FF15 Pocket but Aerith being there for the Scorpion Sentinel fight is odd.

DanChaos1

Awards
Website
bit.ly
So is there any reason to buy any more medals for KHUx, or should remaining jewels be thrown into Dark Road given it will continue with some playability?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So is there any reason to buy any more medals for KHUx, or should remaining jewels be thrown into Dark Road given it will continue with some playability?
Depends on what you want to do.
You'll be able to buy cards with BP in the offline version of Dark Road. So there's no real pressure regarding the end of service/Jewels.

Personally, I want to complete my medal album as much as possible before the end, so I'm using my Jewels on UX.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So SE just put out a notice saying the latest Proud quests are too difficult and will be adjusted in the March 25th update (also 300 apology jewels, not like it matters).

Meaning there's gonna be jack shit besides the final story updates lol

;-;

Foxycian

Awards
I don’t understand, I thought only Union X will end? But now I keep hearing Dark road will also end? I guess Xehanort past story wasn’t mean to be long, if so then, instead of a game they could have just released cutscenes first his story.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I don’t understand, I thought only Union X will end? But now I keep hearing Dark road will also end? I guess Xehanort past story wasn’t mean to be long, if so then, instead of a game they could have just released cutscenes first his story.
Yeah, Dark Road being this short seems odd. I can't help but feel they intended for Dark Road to outlive UX for at least a year, but either because of Corona or because of other behind the scenes reshuffling changed their plans, I just don't know how Dark Road can have a stratifying story being cut short like this.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, Dark Road being this short seems odd. I can't help but feel they intended for Dark Road to outlive UX for at least a year, but either because of Corona or because of other behind the scenes reshuffling changed their plans, I just don't know how Dark Road can have a stratifying story being cut short like this.

My impression is that we can expect a pretty hefty dump of new chapters for Dark Road come September, and that the game will be offline until then while they write the remainder of the story. It may not be as long a game as it may have been had they continued running it for multiple years, but that's a good thing - eschew any filler, write a cohesive narrative. I think the slow release schedule of Ux's main scenario can create a false impression of a more expansive story than it really is, and Dark Road hasn't even had any filler episodes. If they do it right, I don't see any reason they couldn't tell a solid, concise story in like, 10 chapters. I see this as a blessing.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Aw. I have a lot of memories with this game. The game was toxic and my life has been a lot better since I cut my addiction to it a few years ago, but I still associate it with the time I went to college, had my own apartment, etc. So I have some nostalgia to the game, even though, it...wasn't good for me.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I spent almost all my jewels getting medals I wanted. The only one I don't have is MoM Terra (of the ones I wanted that is)

Back