• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Trio Personality Quiz (Tell me your results!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

palizinhas

Awards
If anyone is curious about the other characters just ask! I remember everything I chose and why quite well, particularly so for my sea salt babies <3
What's the Axel ones? I'm curious why I got him (though I thought the description was spot-on. I do use humor to cope).

v4vendetta

Awards
What's the Axel ones? I'm curious why I got him (though I thought the description was spot-on. I do use humor to cope).
Everyone keeps mentioning characters and I'm like "aaaa I love them" and yet I'm sort of realizing I say that about every character.
It's no less true, I would die for all of them. Here they are for Axel :D

His Disney Movie
Spoiler Spoiler Show

His Flower
Spoiler Spoiler Show

His Grades
Spoiler Spoiler Show

His Song
Spoiler Spoiler Show

His Animal
Spoiler Spoiler Show

His High School Persona
Spoiler Spoiler Show

His Disney Ride
Spoiler Spoiler Show

His Vice

Spoiler Spoiler Show

His Quote

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I will spoiler tag each answer but I'll post which answers give you Xion, in case you want to know haha! As well as my reasoning for each one.
A lot of my shyer friends got her.

Her Disney movie
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Flower
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Grades
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Song
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Animal
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her High School Persona
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Ride
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Vice
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her Quote
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think Xion is very common because most KH fans/game nerds are some degree of introverted. This means the most likely characters to get are Xion, Ventus (he's not terribly shy, but moreso than Sora for certain), and Riku.
Genuinely, I'm surprised I haven't seen more Aquas!

If anyone is curious about the other characters just ask! I remember everything I chose and why quite well, particularly so for my sea salt babies <3
I really like your reasoning for each of the answers they all fit Xion extremely well in my opinion. I’m honestly surprised that between both my attempts I only managed to get 2/9 answers for Xion. I wasn’t anywhere close to the result lol :)

v4vendetta

Awards
I really like your reasoning for each of the answers they all fit Xion extremely well in my opinion. I’m honestly surprised that between both my attempts I only managed to get 2/9 answers for Xion. I wasn’t anywhere close to the result lol :)
Thanks so much! Character analysis is my favorite part of any series so I try to put thought into each character.
It helps that I adore Xion though haha
And I think a lot of the difficulty in aiming for a specific character is due to how abstract the quiz is. I intentionally made it in a way that's a bit difficult to aim for a certain character unless you know EXACTLY how the quiz works.

I think it's obnoxious when you take character personality quizzes and the options are blatantly obvious for each one because you never get a genuine sense of your results. Your inherent bias toward one character or another will always lead you astray.
Because of thought divergence this abstract quality will result in some hilarious inaccurate results for people, but I think for a lot of people it can produce genuine and surprising results.

I had to be SUPER careful when making Roxas' choices because he's the character I self-identify with so I had to be cognizant of that to avoid putting him into an ultra-specific box based on my biases.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
This was pretty oddly accurate.

"You're Roxas!
You're the type of person who probably has a LOT of difficulty making importance decisions, like what to major in college or what person you'd like to pursue romantically. You generally try to do what you think is right, and you are mature and consistent in your beliefs. You probably have a strong sense of justice and are protective of others. You may be predisposed to your more negative emotions though. Surround yourself with friends who will be your guiding light.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/onehellofa...p?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bfsharecopy

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
There was one question that I was iffy on which answer to pick. So when I got Xion the first time, I went back and picked the other answer to see if the result would've changed and got Aqua instead.

You're Xion!

You are an extremely hard worker and very thoughtful. You give the best gifts out of any of your friends, and they are probably useful or handmade. You are quiet but much of the time spent in your own mind isn't wasted- it is dedicated to philosophical thought. Why do any of us exist? I don't know but you probably have a theory. Your silence may cause you to fade into the background in friend circles, and you've spent lots of time feeling like a third wheel. Know your worth as an individual and don't let others' opinions invalidate your self worth.

You're Aqua!

You're the "parent" friend.
You are always checking up on them to make sure they are doing alright, and you are there for all the long calls during break-ups and major life events. You are ride or die for the people you care for. Super intelligent and bordering on "too" serious sometimes, you may have difficulty reading social cues or being vulnerable around other people. Be careful not to sacrifice so much that you lose who you are.

I think I'm a mixture of these two descriptions (I bolded which parts fit most). I guess I was mostly shocked to get Xion at first, lol. You listed the choices to get Xion and I actually had only picked two of those when I got her (Animal and HS Persona, the latter is the one that I wasn't sure which option to pick).

Last edited:

Barrett

Awards
You're Ventus!
You are a people-pleaser. You are shy and have difficulty making friends in spite of your wonderful personality. You avoid conflict at all costs and would probably use the first of your 3 genie wishes for world peace. Because of your desire for overall happiness, you're probably pretty "woke" and informed on current events. You're a kid at heart and probably still love the same shows you watched growing up. Because of this inner child you are very creative. Trust yourself to make the right decisions when it counts, and let your heart be your guiding key.
Oooh, yeahh, this is definitely accurate... 😅

Soldier

Awards
I got Terra, guess I'm pretty rare then huh?
You're Terra!
You were probably a gifted kid and now you make like, C's and you can't understand why. You are very hard on yourself, but you may not have had the supportive voices you needed when you were younger to build adequate confidence. People find your candor endearing, but sometimes you overlook details in favor of the big picture. You see the world as very black and white, and it can lead to naivety. Listen to your gut and don't doubt yourself so much!

Sonofjafar

Awards
I got Axel/Lea!
You're probably really popular without really knowing why (or maybe more popular than you think). You don't particularly enjoy authority, and you would much rather be left to your own devices for eternity.
You have a few really good friends rather than a LOT of mediocre ones.
When you are upset, you cope with humor and pretend that everything is fine (it's not). There is a high possibility that you like dad jokes. Try to channel all of your strong, fiery emotions in a healthy way!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
2022-02-27 (1).png
I'm scared of how accurate this is- o-o
My younger self was a bit different lol

Master Adua

Awards
I got bored and made this personality quiz that sorts you into any KH character from the Destiny, Sea Salt, and Wayfinder Trios. It's just for fun, although a lot of it is super abstract and symbolic. Even so, many of my friends got accurate or super funny answers so I thought I would share it here.

The Quiz

((I hope this is the right place to post it? I have no clue. If not ignore me I'm dumb. <w>))

Tell me what your results are here :D
Aqua
You're the "parent" friend. You are always checking up on them to make sure they are doing alright, and you are there for all the long calls during break-ups and major life events. You are ride or die for the people you care for.
Super intelligent and bordering on "too" serious sometimes, you may have difficulty reading social cues or being vulnerable around other people. Be careful not to sacrifice so much that you lose who you are.
Aqua staring at one of the wayfinders she made for her and her friends as she holds it in her hands.
Kingdom-Hearts-2.8-2.jpg

I'm so happy, I got Adua!
I absolutely adore her, she is perfect in everyway, absolute queen!

Along with this being so insanely accurate, on so many levels, that's just too accurate, I'm honestly impressed..
by it...
I got bored and made this personality quiz that sorts you into any KH character from the Destiny, Sea Salt, and Wayfinder Trios. It's just for fun, although a lot of it is super abstract and symbolic. Even so, many of my friends got accurate or super funny answers so I thought I would share it here.

The Quiz

((I hope this is the right place to post it? I have no clue. If not ignore me I'm dumb. <w>))

Tell me what your results are here :D

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You're Riku!
Calm, cool, and collected...on the outside. In fact, people might mistake you for intimidating or "too cool". You might seek to avoid liking the same things as other people just because they are popular. People who can read through your collected demeanor will take the emotions you hold on the inside and use them against you.
Your intense self-perception means you are probably way too hard on yourself. Take a break!
Pretty accurate, except for the hating popular things comment lol.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I took the test, and like many I got Riku. I am Riku it seems. I thought I would get either Sora or Axel when I answered a certain question, but nope! I am Riku. I'm totally fine with it. He's a cool guy.

Back