• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was up with that heartless amalgamation in Twilight Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

toniostarke

Awards
So, admittedly, it's been a while since I saw the story of 3( I played through the game alot, just skipped the cutscenes in all of the runs except the first) and even then I didnt pay all too much attention, but did they ever explain what was up with that horrible Shadow Clusterf*** flying thru town when Sora showed up? I would imagine an event like that would be a sign of the end of a world, but nah it just kinda buggers off and everything goes back to being fine and dandy. Did I miss something, or did they just never mention why this thing happened?

Soldier

Awards
The demon tide (and towers for that matter) are simply a by product of the heartless getting progressively stronger compared to earlier games. Twilight town is classified as a between world, like castle oblivion or the keyblade graveyard. As such, phenomena of light and dark elements are going to occur more frequently in those worlds than others.

toniostarke

Awards
The demon tide (and towers for that matter) are simply a by product of the heartless getting progressively stronger compared to earlier games. Twilight town is classified as a between world, like castle oblivion or the keyblade graveyard. As such, phenomena of light and dark elements are going to occur more frequently in those worlds than others.
Oh so that just happens every now and then. It's a good thing Roxas, Xion, Lea, and Isa live there now. It's a miracle that towns been as populated as it has been for so long.

Back