• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Finally, although I don't like that it's only on EGS and all games are full-price no less. I wonder what that means for future SE ports like the FFVII remake.

I still don't like the idea of console-exclusive Keyblades, even if it's probably another Star Seeker re-skin with the Second Form E formchange and boosting water or aero.
honestly hoping they come included cause buying each skin for another $3 again looks like its not happening lol kinda makes me wish for license transfers especially since the epic launcher on pc hosts all system accounts

Eternally jealous that these ports get dual audio 😭
cant wait until im playing the eng version with jp audio because SUB OVER DUBBB

Katsagu

Awards
One fact of life: Nomura always lies
Nomura: That isn't noctis from versus XIII.

Also Nomura:
maxresdefault.jpg

No surprises here :ROFLMAO:

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Is it a port or are they remastering it like Spider-Man?

Imagine Kingdom Hearts got ray tracing.

Imagine they didn't have to fake the heartleas hoards in KH3.

Imagine getting rid of loading screens. Imagine seamless transitions from gameplay to cutscene.

Imagine mods and texture packs.

Omg imagine a ray-traced Traverse Town.

I love this and I’ll buy everything again. Those prices are kind of crazy though.

If it's an effort release I don't mind. If it's a lazy port then sheesh.

Hoping the transition to Unreal Engine 5 goes smooth too.

Has this been confirmed?

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm not really interested in playing them on a PC, but I'm curious (and both these questions are tied together): 1. Is this digitally downloadable only or will there be a physical version? I can usually download PC things, just not console DLC. And 2. if it is physical, is Re-Mind going to be on the physical version?

I would totally buy three for Re-Mind if that was my only way to access it for now. Although part of me thinks they will eventually put a new version of KH3 out on PS5 that includes Re-Mind content on the disc--maybe a 3.5 ReMIX.

AegisXIII

Awards
It's amazing. I've been waiting for this for a long time. But I thought they would have waited for a next-gen version of kh3 with raytracing and bundle the whole thing with melody of memory as a 3.5 collection.
Or even make a dark seeker saga package.

But I am really really happy. More people are gonna join or cult. Rejoice. XD

Katsagu

Awards
I'm not really interested in playing them on a PC, but I'm curious (and both these questions are tied together): 1. Is this digitally downloadable only or will there be a physical version? I can usually download PC things, just not console DLC. And 2. if it is physical, is Re-Mind going to be on the physical version?

I would totally buy three for Re-Mind if that was my only way to access it for now. Although part of me thinks they will eventually put a new version of KH3 out on PS5 that includes Re-Mind content on the disc--maybe a 3.5 ReMIX.
Seeing as it is Epic store exclusive I believe this is only digital unfortunately.

AegisXIII

Awards
Do you think they will balance kh3 a bit? For example, the new abilities added with remind should be received progressively during the game, not after the credits roll. Minor tweaks like that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Do you think they will balance kh3 a bit? For example, the new abilities added with remind should be received progressively during the game, not after the credits roll. Minor tweaks like that.
I'm often wrong on these forums but I thought they had integrated the abilities throughout a fresh playthrough?

Back