• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

For the first time in history, KINGDOM HEARTS is coming to PCs! Fans can look forward to picking up the following games exclusively on the Epic Games Store on March 30, 2021:

“It is truly a great pleasure to bring so many KINGDOM HEARTS adventures to PC gamers around the world,” said Producer Ichiro Hazama. “Our collaboration with Epic Games is one that stretches back to the development of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, and as part of this ongoing relationship, the team at Epic Games have been incredibly supportive in helping us make this a reality. I’m incredibly excited for so many new players to discover and enjoy the action, magic and friendship of KINGDOM HEARTS on PC.”

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i literally had to cover my mouth just now and YELLED

EDIT: i hope they have the all in one or some kind of bundle and i'm wondering if KH3 will come with Re:Mind or if it has to be bought seperately as well

nvm all sold separately and KH3 does come with Re:Mind

Last edited:

Katsagu

Awards
Ah shit... what will this be... 4th dip into these games?

Modding community will EXPLODE after this goddamn! Can't wait to be able to experience the games in whole new different ways thanks to that.

Edit:
ab6b44b6419a54fe374389b16bb4527c.jpg

Wow at those prices... I'll wait a bit I think.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow at those prices... I'll wait a bit I think.
i bought KH3 JP from PSN full price and KH3 NA and Re:Mind also full price. NGL, KH3 has been my favorites in the entire series aside from DDD so i wouldn't mind dropping that $60 again for the game and dlc

for the rest of the games like 1.5-2.8 i'd rather wait for there to be a price drop

Perkilator

Awards
EGS really be charging full price for 4 game when the All-in-One Package is right there?!

At least 3 comes with Re:Mind.

Katsagu

Awards
i bought KH3 JP from PSN full price and KH3 NA and Re:Mind also full price. NGL, KH3 has been my favorites in the entire series aside from DDD so i wouldn't mind dropping that $60 again for the game and dlc

for the rest of the games like 1.5-2.8 i'd rather wait for there to be a price drop
KH 3 with Re:Mind at 60 is not a bad deal. I'm more talking about the 2 collections, 60 for 2.8 is even more ridiculous now than it was at release. Honestly the 2 collections should be bundled together here for 40 tops.

Since I want this mostly for the possible modding community additions to the base games, I'm fine waiting a bit to get them.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
KH 3 with Re:Mind at 60 is not a bad deal. I'm more talking about the 2 collections, 60 for 2.8 is even more ridiculous now than it was at release. Honestly the 2 collections should be bundled together here for 40 tops.

Since I want this mostly for the possible modding community additions to the base games, I'm fine waiting a bit to get them.
in my case it works out because i post gameplay videos on youtube and stopped because i wanted to switch from PS to Xbox for better quality and was waiting to get the Series X so that my content can look better visually. now i can stream straight from my PC when it comes out and i have a good game card so i definitely cannot wait for this to release

also makes me wonder if they have a PC version on the next game sitting under wraps or if they'll get it out on console first then PC release in the future

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oh wow I wasn't expecting this. I might eventually get the ports, but I think I'll wait for a price drop or maybe for them to release "the whole story so far" version.

Still this is cool, I wanted to explore the mods but didn't want to risk my PS4, these games would make it possible to do that.

Edit: Is this a permanent exclusivity or is it possible that they'd eventually sell it physically and/or over other market places?

Katsagu

Awards
I totally forgot the All-In-One package was a thing that exists... Square really wants that PC userbase money.

Honestly this is a big deal. Kingdom Hearts on PC is a gateway to more accessible and fun MODs. This can easily spark a second renaissance that will rival the 2006-2010 one.
I honestly can't wait for what comes out of this!

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Oh wow I wasn't expecting this. I might eventually get the ports, but I think I'll wait for a price drop or maybe for them to release "the whole story so far" version.

Still this is cool, I wanted to explore the mods but didn't want to risk my PS4, these games would make it possible to do that.

Edit: Is this a permanent exclusivity or is it possible that they'd eventually sell it physically and/or over other market places?
I really hope not. If it was put on Steam, I think it would’ve made for good bundle offers

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Finally, although I don't like that it's only on EGS and all games are full-price no less. I wonder what that means for future SE ports like the FFVII remake.

I still don't like the idea of console-exclusive Keyblades, even if it's probably another Star Seeker re-skin with the Second Form E formchange and boosting water or aero.

Back