• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introducing... KHInsider Light theme !!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
I'm curious, what are the maximum dimensions for the banners?

The maximum is 1278 x 250

@Face My Fears sneak peek of theme midnight blue, and for anyone else wondering if there would be a darker version. With the dark version, you can now toggle to change your forums header background image.

Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 4.17.55 PM.png

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This is awesome. I love the animated artwork/symbols.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Thanks for your awesome work, Plasmos! I have friends that work on a similar industry and understanding how time consuming and frustrating it can be.

Thank you for your time and consideration! :)

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I apologize for this question, but is there / will there be an option to freeze the moving awards under users' profile pics? The animation in the banner is pretty and relaxing but, the slideshow is giving me too much visual stimulation. (I have sensory overload sometimes.)

The revamp is still gorgeous though! Thank you again!!!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Almost didn't bother logging in cuz seeing the new theme had me like
VD6NFrS.gif

EDIT: Just realized this might've made me come across as being a meanie. Didn't mean to, sorry. XD

Last edited:

Lulcy

Awards
After hours of using this skin I have had an annoyance, compared to the flat default and dark skin, the light theme is a bit laggy.

AegisXIII

Awards
Might I ask which technology is behind this amazing forum?

2 quid is good

Awards
Almost didn't bother logging in cuz seeing the new theme had me like
VD6NFrS.gif

EDIT: Just realized this might've made me come across as being a meanie. Didn't mean to, sorry. XD
You can always default to the old theme, I primarily use my phone for khi so I reverted back to it because my phone can't handle the moving images XD
I just have an old phone

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think I'll be sticking with the old theme. There are things I like about the new one but ultimately, too much work went into the new award designs for me to want to use an update that minimizes them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You can always default to the old theme, I primarily use my phone for khi so I reverted back to it because my phone can't handle the moving images XD
I just have an old phone
My account is always on default, but the site uses the new theme if you're not logged in. I was gone for a while, so I was just surprised when I saw it. XD

Katsagu

Awards
I love the new theme, but can I make a suggestion? I'm not sure if it is possible, but:

a389ce92fe46cab3504240329fb33f9e.png

63ccc75dd39736e0c43abb1efedb1102.png

Is it possible to also stick the bar with notifications and such to the top of the screen when we scroll down? Sometimes I want to check a notification I got and I need to scroll all the way to the top to see it.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I love the new theme, but can I make a suggestion? I'm not sure if it is possible, but:

a389ce92fe46cab3504240329fb33f9e.png

63ccc75dd39736e0c43abb1efedb1102.png

Is it possible to also stick the bar with notifications and such to the top of the screen when we scroll down? Sometimes I want to check a notification I got and I need to scroll all the way to the top to see it.
I second this.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm loving the new theme, it's a huge breath of fresh air for the site, and a great one that that. Awesome job, you should be proud of it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Can we please get larger avatars and transparent avatars for KHInsider Light. Please and thank you.

Back