• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lucky emblems lore?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well they are canon because there's an entire actual cutscene where the characters acknowledge them.

I think they're from Mickey's early days as a keyblade wielder. He was kind of a bad boy, so he would put graffiti in the worlds he visited. But to maintain world order he didn't write "Mickey wuz hair", but rather just put his calling card.

Willow A113

Awards
Well they are canon because there's an entire actual cutscene where the characters acknowledge them.

I think they're from Mickey's early days as a keyblade wielder. He was kind of a bad boy, so he would put graffiti in the worlds he visited. But to maintain world order he didn't write "Mickey wuz hair", but rather just put his calling card.
If that's the case, it's interesting that the only spot he put them on were worlds that we visit in kh3. We dont see it in any other games.

Willow A113

Awards
Yeah this is the issue that comes up when everything is shoved into canon from UI controls to collectables.
Yeah. Sometimes I wish that not every gameplay feature had a canon explanation because it makes kingdom hearts even more complicated and convoluted than it already is, and not in a good way.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If that's the case, it's interesting that the only spot he put them on were worlds that we visit in kh3. We dont see it in any other games.
Well maybe Mickey visited Toy Box, Corona, Monstropolis, Arendelle, The Caribbean, San Fransokyo, and Twilight Town before he matured and gave up his graffiti ways?

Awards
I immediately thought of Hidden Mickeys. They're a Disney thing. The parks have Mickey symbols hidden around and people have actually written books trying to identify all of them. I enjoyed it. I like finding stuff like that. It's like when you're a kid looking for hidden eggs on Easter. Like how KH2 had jigsaw puzzles and BBS had stickers.

I think the main reason for why they are there is simply that there are a lot of different kinds of players. Some people like playing critical mode and testing their fighting skills. Some like minigames. Some (like me) love running around and finding stuff/collecting. Some are more into puzzles (also me). They throw a bit of everything in so something peaks all of our interests and it also takes from the monotony of constantly fighting. The one thing I always absolutely hate and don't understand how anyone can like it is "farming" things or levels. Doing the same thing for hours just doesn't interest me at all, but I did push myself through it for the game completion lol.

Back