• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► shows and live movies disney confirmed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
live and other movies:
beauty and the beast(working title)
star wars ahsoka
star wars rangers of the new republic
star wars visions
w.i.l.l.o.w
curella
hocus pocus 2
three man and a baby (remake)
cheaper by the dozen
chip n dale rescue rangers
pinocchio
peter pan and wendy
disenchanted ("enchanted" sequel)
diary of a wimpy kid
jungle cruise
the lion king (a prequal)
the little mermaid
raya and the last dragon
loki
blade
doctor strange and the multiverse of madness
eternals
hawkeye
shang-chi and the legend of the ten rings
thor love and thunder
the falcon and the winter soldier
what if...?
armor wars
the guardians of the galaxy holiday special
i am groot
secret invasion
ironheart

shows:
the ice age adventures of buck wild( a ice age series of the character buck wild)
lightyear(series about buzz light year)
turning red
zootopia
tiana(the princess and the frog series)
moana series
baymax

there is already a big hero six show from disney channel but i guess that's ok

what are your thoughts about this?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Frozen III and Zootopia 2 are a lock to happen. I think the only reason they weren't brought up is because Disney-PIXAR have received criticism for too many sequels the past couple of years, and they were trying to put more focus on original product. The B&tB series will be called Little Town; mostly to revolve around Gaston and LeFou. I thought a sequel to the live-action Jungle Book had been in the works for a while, too. Oh, and a sequel to the live-action Aladdin.

I hope I'll be able to see Tiana somehow. I don't have Disney+ and I'm not able to stream. Tiana and Disenchanted are the only streaming exclusives they've announced that I'd really like to see. (Unless Hocus Pocus 2 is also going to be a streaming exclusive?)

Somnus cealum

Awards
Frozen III and Zootopia 2 are a lock to happen. I think the only reason they weren't brought up is because Disney-PIXAR have received criticism for too many sequels the past couple of years, and they were trying to put more focus on original product. The B&tB series will be called Little Town; mostly to revolve around Gaston and LeFou. I thought a sequel to the live-action Jungle Book had been in the works for a while, too. Oh, and a sequel to the live-action Aladdin.

I hope I'll be able to see Tiana somehow. I don't have Disney+ and I'm not able to stream. Tiana and Disenchanted are the only streaming exclusives they've announced that I'd really like to see. (Unless Hocus Pocus 2 is also going to be a streaming exclusive?)
and people want in frozen 3 for elsa to have a gf

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, but honestly I cant see that happening in this decade. Disney is too worried about foreign markets to actaully have a confirmed gay character in a family animated movie.

I'm a bit worried by all these live action based movies, i was hoping this trend would die down.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I thought Frozen 2 was Elsa's coming out film? "Show Yourself" was her coming out song, wasn't it? Plus, I thought that female at the end from the other tribe or whatever was her girlfriend?

Somnus cealum

Awards

and i heard that zootopia 2 might be r rated since nick and judy is a couple lmao

Somnus cealum

Awards
Yeah, but honestly I cant see that happening in this decade. Disney is too worried about foreign markets to actaully have a confirmed gay character in a family animated movie.

I'm a bit worried by all these live action based movies, i was hoping this trend would die down.
i was hoping that trend will continue for other disney classics to be remade

Somnus cealum

Awards

and yes a bunch of parents are worrying over the lgbtq to be in disney properties since their very homophobic and don't want their kids to be "poisoned" by that. and in all honesty idc if my kids(when i get married and adopt) want to be in it since im in it. or i wont care if they want to be a furry.

btw disney uses furries alot in their shows and movies but some people don't know what a furry is lol

idc if disney use lgbtq in their properties, idk if i want it in kingdom hearts, but it would be fine.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
and yes a bunch of parents are worrying over the lgbtq to be in disney properties since their very homophobic and don't want their kids to be "poisoned" by that. and in all honesty idc if my kids(when i get married and adopt) want to be in it since im in it. or i wont care if they want to be a furry.

btw disney uses furries alot in their shows and movies but some people don't know what a furry is lol

idc if disney use lgbtq in their properties, idk if i want it in kingdom hearts, but it would be fine.
Yeah, that's kind of the issue, not only in the conservative corners of the US, but a lot of the international market would probably refuse a LGBT animated movie. The Owl House has a bisexual main character with a lesbian love interest, so it's not completely out of the question. I think there's probably more chance for it in smaller productions for streaming services and similar.

Well technically the funny animals both Disney and Warner Brothers used, predate the modern furry fandom, or at least strongly influenced it's early days. I think after Zootopia the term has become a bit more widely known.

I wouldn't mind, but I have a hard time imaging it happening with the main cast as long as we have the same creative team behind the scenes.

i was hoping that trend will continue for other disney classics to be remade
To each their own, I personally seem them as soulless recreations of artistic masterpieces, but there obviously is a broader appeal I'm not getting given their success.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Yeah, that's kind of the issue, not only in the conservative corners of the US, but a lot of the international market would probably refuse a LGBT animated movie. The Owl House has a bisexual main character with a lesbian love interest, so it's not completely out of the question. I think there's probably more chance for it in smaller productions for streaming services and similar.

Well technically the funny animals both Disney and Warner Brothers used, predate the modern furry fandom, or at least strongly influenced it's early days. I think after Zootopia the term has become a bit more widely known.

I wouldn't mind, but I have a hard time imaging it happening with the main cast as long as we have the same creative team behind the scenes.

To each their own, I personally seem them as soulless recreations of artistic masterpieces, but there obviously is a broader appeal I'm not getting given their success.
yes. and ik that disney partly owns "miraculous:tales of lady bug and cat noir", but there is a lesbian couple and a gay couple in it.

i heard of owl house, is it like star vs the forces of evil? i love that show.

well there is a bunch of new kid shows from disney that is furry related. and dont forget dreamworks with madagascar and ice age.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
yes. and ik that disney partly owns "miraculous:tales of lady bug and cat noir", but there is a lesbian couple and a gay couple in it.

i heard of owl house, is it like star vs the forces of evil? i love that show.

well there is a bunch of new kid shows from disney that is furry related. and don't forget dreamworks with madagascar and ice age.
I actually forgot about Rose and Juleka being a couple. But again it being for the small screen should make it more acceptable, plus it's made by another studio Disney just licenses it so I doubt they'd care.

I wouldn't say they're too similar, there are similarities like there being magic, monsters and there being a magical realm. I personally like Owl House more, but that's partly because it seems more focused than Star did.

Well animals do appeal to kids. Also are Ice Age and Madagascar considered furry movies? The animals aren't really anthropomorphic in them. Also this is a silly nitpick but Ice Age is from Blue Sky not Dreamworks.

Somnus cealum

Awards
I actually forgot about Rose and Juleka being a couple. But again it being for the small screen should make it more acceptable, plus it's made by another studio Disney just licenses it so I doubt they'd care.

I wouldn't say they're too similar, there are similarities like there being magic, monsters and there being a magical realm. I personally like Owl House more, but that's partly because it seems more focused than Star did.

Well animals do appeal to kids. Also are Ice Age and Madagascar considered furry movies? The animals aren't really anthropomorphic in them. Also this is a silly nitpick but Ice Age is from Blue Sky not Dreamworks.
oh bluesky lol. and marc and nathaniel is a couple. and yes those and bolt, and all dogs go to heaven is considered a furry movie. just look up furry movies and it will give you lists of movies that are considered a furry movie.

nowadays in a movie or show if the animal talks and is mostly about animals, its considered a furry movie. they just gotta have one human trait and that is talking.

Back