• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► is there any better way to level up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
im on level 36 and its been months. its hard getting gold keys and the last 2 times when i got golden key i got no golden mushroom, just shadows. i hope the new PvE for khdr will help out alot and not too hard.

i usally use 2 star enemy battle and its very slow. and its hard getting new cards since i havent gotten any new cards since last month.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
im on level 36 and its been months. its hard getting gold keys and the last 2 times when i got golden key i got no golden mushroom, just shadows. i hope the new PvE for khdr will help out alot and not too hard.

i usally use 2 star enemy battle and its very slow. and its hard getting new cards since i havent gotten any new cards since last month.
At level 36 you should have moved on to 3-star by now. Did you manage to get any healing cards from your pulls?

DR being an idle game means there's really no other option besides letting it run on auto all day and night.

Last edited:

Somnus cealum

Awards
At level 36 you should have moved on to 3-star by now. Did you manage to get any healing cards from your pulls?

DR being an idle game means there's really no other option besides letting it run on auto all day and night.
star 3 i die alot. i have like 2 healing cards.
and since i have to put up my phone alot i cant let it go on auto. maybe ill try this sat...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
star 3 i die alot. i have like 2 healing cards.
and since i have to put up my phone alot i cant let it go on auto. maybe ill try this sat...

Hmm, yeah, try auto and see if that works. Grinding the game manually is a tremendous time sink and too big an ask for anyone.

When you do so, make sure your healers are the strongest cards of their respective colors. That way they will always be chosen for each play and will not be overridden by other cards.

palizinhas

Awards
You can buy golden keys in the shop - it takes 280k BP to buy three, and if you manage to get just one golden mushroom you make almost twice as much. While there are unlucky days, it's generally worth it to buy them every day instead of not. That can take you to a few levels further pretty quickly, until you're strong enough to fight on harder enemy battles

Somnus cealum

Awards
Hmm, yeah, try auto and see if that works. Grinding the game manually is a tremendous time sink and too big an ask for anyone.

When you do so, make sure your healers are the strongest cards of their respective colors. That way they will always be chosen for each play and will not be overridden by other cards.
i die from auto on 3 star..

Somnus cealum

Awards
You can buy golden keys in the shop - it takes 280k BP to buy three, and if you manage to get just one golden mushroom you make almost twice as much. While there are unlucky days, it's generally worth it to buy them every day instead of not. That can take you to a few levels further pretty quickly, until you're strong enough to fight on harder enemy battles
hmm ill try
i do get unlucky. one time i got no golden mushroom and only like 2 present shadows.

hlc1988

Awards
OK, it sounds like you need better cards.

The trick with the golden keys... Do them at raid hour when people are lux boosting. I get at least 1/2 mushrooms every day. Don't do them at any other time of the day. I did that and got nothing.

You need to strengthen your card build for you to be able to auto 4 stars. I'm auto on 4 stars throughout the night. Got majority of the cards too. So, you need to think about your set-up and how to improve it for you to be able to auto past 2-star without dying.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The trick with the golden keys... Do them at raid hour when people are lux boosting. I get at least 1/2 mushrooms every day. Don't do them at any other time of the day. I did that and got nothing.

Uh yeah, this is just confirmation bias. Some days are just luckier than others.

Back