• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
In KH3, why didn't Ansem: Seeker of Darkness use the two sided Souleater weapon he had in the last battle of KH1?
That was kind of a missed opportunity

Not to mention he stopped using the Guardian before the final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard. The two sided Soul Eater would have been a good replacement

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Those are good questions. And Roxas didn't summon any Samurai throughout Days when he should have had that ability. Person specific Nobody minions seems to be an idea that the writers instantly lost interest in after coming up with the idea.

Huh, here's a shower thought. KH has a large cast of Nobody enemy types that it can't use anymore since the Org 13 nobodies all became somebodies and thus don't have dominion over them anymore. Because of that I bet we'll get a new Nobody villain soon-ish just so the series can use those enemy types again. Unless Lauriam and Elrena will still have that power? Roxas still has two keyblades even if he shouldn’t, these aren’t hardline rules I guess.
I've been thinking about that too. What is going to happen to all the Nobody types? The Samurais stopped appearing after Roxas was gone, so did the ones under Axel, Xaldin, and Demyx. I'm very curious where the Nobodies go from here. It seems likely they'll get a new leader. They could do some really interesting lore things with the Nobodies during this time. It would give Roxas a storyline for phase 2.

In KH3, why didn't Ansem: Seeker of Darkness use the two sided Souleater weapon he had in the last battle of KH1?
Maybe they forgot it existed? I know I sure did. This thing likely went the way of Dark Riku's Keyblade to unlock hearts thing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Those are good questions. And Roxas didn't summon any Samurai throughout Days when he should have had that ability. Person specific Nobody minions seems to be an idea that the writers instantly lost interest in after coming up with the idea.

Huh, here's a shower thought. KH has a large cast of Nobody enemy types that it can't use anymore since the Org 13 nobodies all became somebodies and thus don't have dominion over them anymore. Because of that I bet we'll get a new Nobody villain soon-ish just so the series can use those enemy types again. Unless Lauriam and Elrena will still have that power? Roxas still has two keyblades even if he shouldn’t, these aren’t hardline rules I guess.

They never confirmed if Luxubar reverted back into a Somebody, right? I'd assume he, as the last remaining member of Organization XIII, now has control over all the lesser Nobodies. Would be a good way to keep this enemy type around while showcasing what a big threat he is in the next saga.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I've been thinking about that too. What is going to happen to all the Nobody types? The Samurais stopped appearing after Roxas was gone, so did the ones under Axel, Xaldin, and Demyx. I'm very curious where the Nobodies go from here. It seems likely they'll get a new leader. They could do some really interesting lore things with the Nobodies during this time. It would give Roxas a storyline for phase 2.

Maybe they forgot it existed? I know I sure did. This thing likely went the way of Dark Riku's Keyblade to unlock hearts thing.

We never learned if Demyx got recompleted or not after KH3 and although we didnt see them in game , I wonder if he still has the his Dancer Nobodies? Considering what we know of Demyx personality it wouldn’t surprise me if he couldn’t be bothered getting recompleted, after all as long as he can play his sitar and not do any work he’s happy. However if he hasn’t been recompleted and still has his Nobodies and his Keyblade legacy he could definitely be a problem for Sora and the others if he decides to side against them. Although it doesn’t seem like his personality it could be possible that just like Luxord and Xigbar, that Demyx also has his own secret.

Speaking of being recompleted how did Vexen become his original self again? After all I don’t think he would want to get beaten up by another Keyblade wielder again ( especially if it was Lea)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Dark Riku's keyblade of people's hearts vanished after all the princesses' hearts were released (since it was made from those hearts). Theoretically, it could be recreated if the 7 PoH were assembled again.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
So if Xion was able to replicate Saix‘s claymore in the Keyblade Graveyard does that mean that she could of had the ability to use any of the Organization weapons? If that’s the case seeing Xion replicate Marluxia‘s scythe would of been awesome. Even though Demyx wasn’t in the fight does that mean if she copied his weapon she would know how to play it?

Megavoltage

Awards
Here's some shower thoughts. Was thinking about how I want Donald and Goofy to spend more time with other characters instead of being the same trio with Sora again and again and again and again.

I think it would be cool if Aqua and Goofy did a teamup move, her barrier specialty plus his shield combined together into the ultimate wall to deflect some big laser attack. And I want her to do a teamup move with Donald, if they combined their mage power I wonder what kind of crazy spell they could unleash. Also, Ven should have some adventures with the duck and dog for a while, he turned down their help just before the Keyblade Graveyard confrontation but now they're hardened veterans that wont happen again. And I imagine Lea would probably dislike Donald but them getting into explosive confrontations would be funny.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Here's some shower thoughts. Was thinking about how I want Donald and Goofy to spend more time with other characters instead of being the same trio with Sora again and again and again and again.

I think it would be cool if Aqua and Goofy did a teamup move, her barrier specialty plus his shield combined together into the ultimate wall to deflect some big laser attack. And I want her to do a teamup move with Donald, if they combined their mage power I wonder what kind of crazy spell they could unleash. Also, Ven should have some adventures with the duck and dog for a while, he turned down their help just before the Keyblade Graveyard confrontation but now they're hardened veterans that wont happen again. And I imagine Lea would probably dislike Donald but them getting into explosive confrontations would be funny.
You know I've always been curious to see what a Riku, Donald, and Goofy team up would have been like.

In universe had Riku not lost his heart to darkness and gotten the Kingdom Key as planned he would have likely gone with those two in search of the king.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So if Xion was able to replicate Saix‘s claymore in the Keyblade Graveyard does that mean that she could of had the ability to use any of the Organization weapons? If that’s the case seeing Xion replicate Marluxia‘s scythe would of been awesome. Even though Demyx wasn’t in the fight does that mean if she copied his weapon she would know how to play it?
The tought of Xion replicating Marluxia's Scyrhe and rose motive makes me think of Ruby from Rwby. All she'd be missing visually would be a read cape and silver eyes.

That said i hope she retained her replication power, her being a bit of a blue mage would help her stand out among the others.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
They should do some trio swap moments in the games. Let us see:
Roxas/Ven/Terra, Aqua/Axel/Xion, Kairi/Donald/Goofy, Sora/Riku/Mickey do stuff together.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Donald/Terra/Olette trio.

Side note: this post gives Zero Time Dilemma flashbacks. Splitting the cast of 9 into 3 teams severely reduced the variety of character interactivity compared to 999 and VLR.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
They should do some trio swap moments in the games. Let us see:
Roxas/Ven/Terra, Aqua/Axel/Xion, Kairi/Donald/Goofy, Sora/Riku/Mickey do stuff together.

It would definitely make for some good character interactions, maybe even get to see Roxas/Xion/Ven interact with each other as well. Even though she’s not in a trio I would really like to see Naminé interact with some of the others.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It would definitely make for some good character interactions, maybe even get to see Roxas/Xion/Ven interact with each other as well. Even though she’s not in a trio I would really like to see Naminé interact with some of the others.
In my head I see Namine and Terra as really good friends. I imagine that Namine consoled Lingering Will for the years that he was tortured in the Keyblade Graveyard, so that's why he responded when she called out to him for help.

OrionGold

Awards
That means Xion would be the Dante of the main cast in terms of playability.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
What if Sora made a copy of the 100 acre wood story book and gave it to winnie the pooh ?

In my headcanon KH finale, an elderly Sora ends the series by sitting down and finally opening up about his childhood hijinks to the crew in Pooh, with Owl scribing it into a book that has a cover of Pooh holding the hand of a toddler Sora down a sandy seaside.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Since the Master of Masters said Luxu is meant to watch the events take place and that he‘s not meant to interfere,but doesn’t that mean since Luxu knew where everyone was including Lauriam, wouldn’t the fact that he went out of his way to recruit Marluxia into the original Organization XIII mean that he disobeyed the MoM orders and wouldn’t that have some kind of repercussion later on. As far as I’m aware Luxu hasn’t read the book so how would he know that he hasn’t messed up the MoM plan somehow or is the MoM aware that Luxu would directly get involved with events instead of just watching them play out and has prepared in advanced for that exact situation?

Back