• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Star Wars Film

• The Phantom Menace

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Attack of the Clones

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 46 39.7%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 19 16.4%

• Total voters

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I wonder if The Book of Boba Fett will be a spin-off show or a proper Season 3:unsure:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
On a more serious and geeky note:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The finale was really great. I was a bit worried how they were going to stick the landing in just one episode but they proved that they knew what they were doing. This episode did so many things right and I really enjoyed it start to finish. It was sad to have Din and Grogu reunite only to split up shortly after again.

The after credits make me a bit nervous, while this show has done a lot to lessen my dislike for Boba, I'm still not keen on the idea of him potentially taking over the show from Din.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The finale was really great. I was a bit worried how they were going to stick the landing in just one episode but they proved that they knew what they were doing. This episode did so many things right and I really enjoyed it start to finish. It was sad to have Din and Grogu reunite only to split up shortly after again.

The after credits make me a bit nervous, while this show has done a lot to lessen my dislike for Boba, I'm still not keen on the idea of him potentially taking over the show from Din.

Book of Boba Fett is its own show. So he won’t be taking over the Mandalorian...

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Book of Boba Fett is its own show. So he won’t be taking over the Mandalorian...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Oh good to hear! Glad to hear that they are different shows. Has Lucasfilm finally made an announcement?

They haven’t said anything. They might say something during Mando Mondays but the only thing we know are what they confirmed in the livestream.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
People can watch both shows.
Of course my friend, but the wiser move would be to move one to another month, to encourage people to stay subscribed. That's one of the reasons why Wandavision was pushed to next year. Once Wandavision ends I'm ending my membership until something good come on.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Of course my friend, but the wiser move would be to move one to another month, to encourage people to stay subscribed. That's one of the reasons why Wandavision was pushed to next year. Once Wandavision ends I'm ending my membership until something good come on.
Yeah, having them both run at the same time does seem weird. I personally think it'd make more sense for them to do Book of Boba Fett than Mandalorian Season 3 on the same release day. The only reason I can see for them not doing that is if information from one episode of Boba Fett will be important for the Mandalorian and vise versa, but that format usually doesn't work well for rewatching.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Well there are five Fridays in December 2021. I could see BoBF being more like a four episode miniseries. So maybe it’ll air those first four Fridays and lead straight into Mandalorian on New Year’s Eve.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
We don't know if he's going to be in any live action projects but he's likely going to be in the planned animated A Droid Story.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
We don't know if he's going to be in any live action projects but he's likely going to be in the planned animated A Droid Story.
What!? I read that he was getting a show along with everyone else in the news dump of brand new shows. Well that's a let down.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
A Droid Story will be centered on him and R2, but it’s a special rather than a show. I don’t really see them needing a series for those two. I’d rather they make appearances here and there throughout all the projects.

Back