• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperNova

Awards
Please no. If they are going to punt Kairi off into the background keep her in the background until she actually becomes important (which at this point will be never.)

lantern_flower

God Kairi why girl

If Serah who was also a fuckin damsel in destress can go with a guy to find her sister, so can you!! She didn't know how to fight and she learned alongside Noel! Basically it's the same scenario. But riku and Kairi finding sora

At this point namine and olette will also be keyblade wielders and be more efficient than her lol

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I cannot get over the irony of Ansem talking about fictional worlds... IN FRONT OF THE FAIRY GODMOTHER.

The irony had me laughing to death, that scene had to be intentionally on-the-nose.
I'm trying to think how the Fairy Godmother would know of the Final World, about Nameless Star and how she's related to Quadratum.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm trying to think how the Fairy Godmother would know of the Final World, about Nameless Star and how she's related to Quadratum.

If Nomura really wanted to explain it, she could show up in Dark Road when the group eventually visits Castle of Dreams and they could tie her into the main story somehow.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I actually don't mind Fairy God Mother being slightly omniscient. We had Merlin. Then Yen Sid. Now it's her time to shine and she's dumped more information and clues than Merlin and Yen Sid combined.

Maybe she should've been running the Mark of Mastery test

KeyToDestiny

Awards
I feel like I'm the only one who watched Cinderella and remember that Fairy Godmother connects to people through dreams so this is why her knowing about Nameless Star and her origins is no surprise to me because......of the dream Nameless Star has.

astertide

Awards
One thing I would really love about Aqua training Kairi is how they can both relate to losing someone they love and trying to get them back.

Maybe a scene that goes something along the lines of this?

Kairi (determined, keyblade out): Fight me, Master Aqua.
Aqua (surprised): Kairi? What's wrong?
Kairi: I need to get stronger. So, fight me!
Aqua (concerned): I- I don't understand. Why-
Kairi (upset): I need to rescue Sora! I need to help Riku! There's so much I need to-
Aqua: Slow down, Kairi. It's okay, just-
Kairi (starting to cry): Aqua, I just- I don't know what to do. When Sora went missing, Rik- They told me to- to go and sleep!
Aqua (calm): Shhhh, calm down and breathe. It's alright.
Kairi (sobbing): What does sleeping do? How am I supposed to help Sora and Riku by sleeping?!
Aqua puts her arms around Kairi and hugs her tight. Kairi buries her head in Aqua's stomach, sobbing.
Kairi: I'm just so... sick of all of this. It's so stupid. It's been a whole year and nothing's happened. And Riku-
Kairi takes a deep breath.
Kairi (calming down): I'm not sure if I can trust Riku anymore.
Aqua (anxiously): Kairi, why?
Kairi: He's just- What has he been doing? I mean, at least I was asleep, getting my heart studied but Riku... He didn't find anything suspicious that he'd been having the same dream on repeat for a year. He didn't help out in trying to find Sora, unlike everybody else. Instead he just- plays video games!
Aqua: Kairi... This has been hard on Riku. It's not his fault.
Kairi (chuckling sadly): I guess... That I'm not much better, am I? Just sleeping for an entire year.
Aqua: Kairi! Don't say that about yoursel-
Kairi: Aqua, it's- it's true. I... haven't been doing anything. I- Everyone knows it's my fault. If I hadn't been so stupid as to get caught then- Then Sora might still be here! If it hadn't been for me then Riku would be happy and-
Kairi curls up.
Kairi: And he wouldn't hate me.
Aqua grabs Kairi's hands and looks her in her eyes.
Aqua: None of this is your fault, and Riku doesn't blame you for what happened. You're his friend.
Kairi (pulling away): That's not true, Aqua. This is all my fault. I'm- I'm not strong like you.
Aqua (softly): Kairi... I'm not strong. Not at all.
Kairi (eyes widening): What do you mean? You're the strongest, most brave person I know. Well, next to Sora and Riku, of course.
Aqua (smiling, blushing): But I'm far from strong. I couldn't do anything in the Realm of Darkness. I was always longing for Terra and Ven. They're what kept me from giving up.
Aqua pauses.
Aqua (sighing): I remember how lonely it was without them. I... missed them so much.
Kairi stands up.
Kairi (hurt): Then you should understand the most!
Aqua: Huh?
Kairi: You should understand what it means to lose someone you love and the feeling that you want them back! Sora keeps me from giving up.
Aqua (sighing, closing her eyes): Kairi, I'm not going to fight you. That isn't how you get stronger. I'm going to help you train-
Kairi: No! I need to beat you.
Aqua (surprised): What? Why?! We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves, Kai-
Kairi: Master Aqua, fight me.
Kairi summons her keyblade and gets into a fighting stance.
Kairi: I need to know if I'm worthy.

Last edited:

ZeVaine

Awards

Right?

I mean, I guess Merlin, her and Yen Sid know a bunch of info we're not privy too (Yen Sid was in the know about a bunch of keyblade/the worlds back in Scala Ad Caelum at some point, or at least its suggested) simply because they had no reason to tell us about it previously.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel like I'm the only one who watched Cinderella and remember that Fairy Godmother connects to people through dreams so this is why her knowing about Nameless Star and her origins is no surprise to me because......of the dream Nameless Star has.

That actually makes a lot of sense. She even said dreams are her specialty in Re:Mind. It would also explain why she can travel to the Final World if it was really NS’ dream that allowed Fairy Godmother to connect with her and travel to her location.

SuperNova

Awards
Makes me wonder that since the Fairy Godmother is connected to dreams if that means she's gonna be assisting Riku in DDD v2 going forward.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
That actually makes a lot of sense. She even said dreams are her specialty in Re:Mind. It would also explain why she can travel to the Final World if it was really NS’ dream that allowed Fairy Godmother to connect with her and travel to her location.
Chances are Fairy Godmother already knows about Yozora too since I'm sure NS' dream has something to do with him lol.

Makes me wonder that since the Fairy Godmother is connected to dreams if that means she's gonna be assisting Riku in DDD v2 going forward.
She said that this was as far as she could help them and that Riku would have to do the rest. Seems like Riku will be on his own while he's on the other side.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
While I’d prefer another Sora-Riku game like 3D, I wouldn’t mind a Riku solo game either and on the plus side, if it was a solo Riku game, it would be a good excuse to make an artwork for him sitting on the KH throne in the same vein as All-in-One and MoM covers! :D

Good point. And the name of Cinderella's world is even Castle of Dreams. It would be fitting for her to be involved in Riku going on another journey into dreams.

Last edited:

SuperNova

Awards
I wouldn't mind a Riku solo game, the sooner he saves his boyfriend the better. I just hope they fix his robot voice. Poor guy has had two games in a row where his voice acting is subpar and his evil counterpart is better.

2 quid is good

Awards
Tfw there's soriku in a Kairi game huehuehue

I have no truck in these ship arguments but the animosity between these groups has always been hilarious to me

Back