• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New screenshots, Mickey and Kairi renders for Melody of Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Seeing KH3 Kairi in the old art style is so surreal. Like others I can't help but wonder what the implications are. I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much for a potential playable Kairi. An alternative I can see is, that seeing she was included with Mickey, they have similar roles?

Talking about Mickey his outfit changing for every team he assists is such a cool idea. I love it! It is interesting how he becomes a 4th party member and doesn't just replace one like the other guest characters do.

Also those menu screens look like they'll be really charming. The old art style rendered in Unity looks so nice, it's a shame this might be the only game we'll get like this.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I want a Demake of KH3 with these renders. The Melody of Memory renders seem to have near perfected the old style models and they are gorgeous. Demake KH3 Kairi is so beautiful, and these styles made me realize how much I've missed them. #Demake KH3.

And I still can't get over Mickey slumming it with RAX in his black coat. I almost forgot he use to have one of those, it's been so long. I can't wait to see how the 4th party member and items work. If Kairi isn't playable then she better be a 4th party member too. That render is too good to not be playable.

astertide

Awards
OK OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AMAZING
PLAYABLE KAIRI
P L A Y A B L E K A I R I
I AM HYPED BRING ON THE MELODIES NOMURA

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
@SweetYetSalty would it even really be a demake and not just a remake in a different art style? Or would you also want the worlds turned into smaller rooms and party limited to 3 characters?

I'm trying to figure out what other purpose a old art style Kairi could have, but the only real explanation I can think of is that she's somehow playable, either lead or party. They don't need a old style model for the story segments, we've already seen that those are in the new art style and I doubt they'd just make one for promotion purposes.

Also I just noticed all the screenshots we got featuring guest party members feature Team Classic, I doubt that has any greater mean just thought that was interesting.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
@SweetYetSalty would it even really be a demake and not just a remake in a different art style? Or would you also want the worlds turned into smaller rooms and party limited to 3 characters?

I'm trying to figure out what other purpose a old art style Kairi could have, but the only real explanation I can think of is that she's somehow playable, either lead or party. They don't need a old style model for the story segments, we've already seen that those are in the new art style and I doubt they'd just make one for promotion purposes.

Also I just noticed all the screenshots we got featuring guest party members feature Team Classic, I doubt that has any greater mean just thought that was interesting.
Perhaps demakes not the word, but I want to see several KH3 scenes rendered in MoM's style. At least from the point of when we save Aqua up til the end of ReMind. I find these renders really are giving the KH3 one's a run for their money. So far I find MoM Roxas and Kairi improvements over the KH3 ones. And the others are straight up eye candy, so I want more of them!

pastel.goblin

Awards
Kairi looks absolutely gorgeous, but I'm heart broken that there's still no sign of Namine 😭
Is unlockable Kairi/Namine team too much to hope for?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
KAIRI VS HOODED FIGURE DANCE BATTLE IN OLD STYLE GRAPHICS LETS GO

Anyway, I'm kinda doubtful of an unlockable 5th team The trophy list doesn't really hint at it. Kairi will probably be fighting alone against the final boss & that's the extent of her playable status.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
mickey.gif

Foxycian

Awards
The new (kh3) engine is beautiful but this engine that we are used to is the one that fits kingdom hearts the most, not to mention the characters facials expressions and the cgi is much better with this original KH engine compared to the kh3 engine.

Back