• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Future of KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards

In my opinion it just seems like the director of Kingdom Hearts ended the Dark Seeker Saga to early and KH3 before DLC was just half baked, yes it brought back classic characters we love, yes it has amazing graphics but it didn’t have classic worlds we could go back to, it had far more better potential to keep going, what I mean is Disney released new movies like Moana, Frozen II and etc, but there is still some not used like Lilo and Stitch, Pocahontas, Jungle book and etc, that could of lead up to a better conclusion and now the director just wants to branch out the series into different games from mobile app to card games and now a rhythm game, now don’t get me wrong I love these implements but if they make it through strange games like pinball or something wacky like DDR I’m just going to flip, I just wanted the story to end on a good note, well that’s my rant let me guys know what you think

AegisXIII

Awards
I do not see anything new with the series going in every possible direction. The main purpose of the series is to mix things that should not be mixed together and make it with good gameplay and engaging story. It's a giant lab of experiments. Sometimes it works, sometimes it falls flat, but it is never bad. And that alone is already an impressive achievement. A new type of gameplay is nothing new.
It might be difficult to keep track of the story. But even though it is already in a very good state with the compilations. Only issue I see is that it takes longer and longer for newcomers to catch up now.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
I do not see anything new with the series going in every possible direction. The main purpose of the series is to mix things that should not be mixed together and make it with good gameplay and engaging story. It's a giant lab of experiments. Sometimes it works, sometimes it falls flat, but it is never bad. And that alone is already an impressive achievement. A new type of gameplay is nothing new.
It might be difficult to keep track of the story. But even though it is already in a very good state with the compilations. Only issue I see is that it takes longer and longer for newcomers to catch up now.
Well for the Dark Seeker Saga but after Melody of Memories the story continues to something different and I don’t want to play different platforms to understand the story and finally get to see Sora and Kairi finally be together and stay that way

Back