• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
Has Disney ever took notice of your site and had any of the staff here got invited to stuff Disney was hosting? And does liking Kingdom Hearts make you a Disney fan automatically because in my expierince i'm personally not at all a fan of Disney nor am i interested in anything that they make at all and i'm mainly here for the Square stuff.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm not sure why I've never been able to react to posts. I've been a bad boy sometimes. Do past infractions make it so that I can't give posts reactions?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure why I've never been able to react to posts. I've been a bad boy sometimes. Do past infractions make it so that I can't give posts reactions?

It is because early on when we made the upgrade to this forum software, we attempted to remove the like system. The problem was that likes are implemented all throughout the code instead of just one place. When we removed it from that one place, we removed it for some users but not the majority of them.

When we realized it was going to be too much work to remove, we decided to leave the system in place but never added that removed code back.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's not really an issue, but am I completely missing the method to disable / enable smilies for specific posts? Or is there not one?

astertide

Awards
Who makes the cute character walking GIFs in some of the peoples' signatures here?
Is there a Kairi one, Naminé one or a Mickey one?
:O I love them they're so cute!

Also, I know I can't upload images to my signature, so I tried making links and linking them, but it still doesn't work.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Who makes the cute character walking GIFs in some of the peoples' signatures here?
Is there a Kairi one, Naminé one or a Mickey one?
:O I love them they're so cute!

Also, I know I can't upload images to my signature, so I tried making links and linking them, but it still doesn't work.

To add images, click on the image box:

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 3.55.10 PM.png

As for the cute little gifs, they are actually from the official Melody of Memory website xD

These are the only ones available right now:

And then from Mobile:

01.gif

02.gif

03.gif

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry, I know that. I'm saying for the signature when I try to link to an image, it keeps saying "Please Contact An Adminstrator."

And thanks for telling me where to find those GIFs! Didn't know they were official, lol.

Oh!...huh. Let me look at your account and see what is up

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry, I know that. I'm saying for the signature when I try to link to an image, it keeps saying "Please Contact An Adminstrator."

And thanks for telling me where to find those GIFs! Didn't know they were official, lol.

I was able to manually add in an image into your signature using BB code. Can you try pressing the "Toggle BB Code" button on the end of the tool bar (the gear) and then use the following tag?

[IMG]URL HERE[/IMG]

astertide

Awards
I was able to manually add in an image into your signature using BB code. Can you try pressing the "Toggle BB Code" button on the end of the tool bar (the gear) and then use the following tag?

[IMG]URL HERE[/IMG]

Well, now there's... something, there. lmao 1602891148028.png

astertide

Awards
... Of course that works, I should've just done that from the beginning.
Sorry for being dumb, lol.
Thanks!

Last edited:

2 quid is good

Awards
This might be because I'm on mobile, but is there any option to ignore a specific user's sig? I don't want to blanket ignore sigs, just the odd couple of people, nothing against them but I normally use KHI on my phone and uh, I kinda can't have that many images loading at once

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This might be because I'm on mobile, but is there any option to ignore a specific user's sig? I don't want to blanket ignore sigs, just the odd couple of people, nothing against them but I normally use KHI on my phone and uh, I kinda can't have that many images loading at once

Use Dark Mode for now until I can go in and tweak the Default theme settings. It’s built into the theme when it is in mobile mode, but I can turn it off.

How do I post profile posts?

Click on a user’s name, then click on it again. You will be taken to the user’s profile. On their page there is dialogue box where you can post on the user’s profile.

Back