• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura hinting at possible Nintendo game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
i'd wait for a full proper translation from trusted sources before getting riled up, but from a little digging it sounds more like he's just reiterating what he said in past interviews about him having another game coming for switch soon (not necessarily a kh title).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
After the remix not doing so hot I thought it was a pipe dream?

Although TWEWY 2 would be far and away the best scenario, I'd pop off so damn hard
It was rumoured to be in development, and now they have the TV show in development. Sounds like they're getting ready to revive the revive of the revive of TWEWY.

AegisXIII

Awards
After the remix not doing so hot I thought it was a pipe dream?

Although TWEWY 2 would be far and away the best scenario, I'd pop off so damn hard
I want to do it, but I heard so many bad feedback related to the port controls that I am affraid to waste 60 dollars.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I want to do it, but I heard so many bad feedback related to the port controls that I am affraid to waste 60 dollars.
It's the same as mobile version in handheld. Just don't play it docked.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would be horrified and sickened if they made a Nintendo only KH game nowadays.

Also, I'm not sure if I want TWEWY2 to even happen because I think of the original as perf.

.:Mega:.

Awards
See, my concern is that we'll end up with another situation of KH being spread across too many unrelated systems. I do not wanna see another PS2 + DS + PSP + 3DS scenario. The HD collections were a step in the right direction...

And now the series is splintered again.

I am excited for the possible TV series, though!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm still mad the HD Remixes aren't being ported to Switch. Do you mean to tell me that games that ran on PlayStation 3 can't do so on Nintendo Switch? I don't buy that at all. It just feels that they can't be bothered to invest in an idea like that.

AegisXIII

Awards
I'm still mad the HD Remixes aren't being ported to Switch. Do you mean to tell me that games that ran on PlayStation 3 can't do so on Nintendo Switch? I don't buy that at all. It just feels that they can't be bothered to invest in an idea like that.
1.5+2.5 would run. But 2.8 would have issues since it contains 0.2. But witcher 3 runs on switch, they just do not want to spent a year optimizing. My thought is that they are waiting for the potential switch pro to release next year to tackle the ports.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
To clarify first: this excerpt is not from a new interview. It was conducted during last month's press junket with the Hazama/Nomura/Suzui trio where everyone more or less asked the same questions. This answer is just basically the same as what Nomura said to Nintendo Enthusiast, that they might release some of his non-KH games on Switch.

Awards
To clarify first: this excerpt is not from a new interview. It was conducted during last month's press junket with the Hazama/Nomura/Suzui trio where everyone more or less asked the same questions. This answer is just basically the same as what Nomura said to Nintendo Enthusiast, that they might release some of his non-KH games on Switch.
The question bucket must've been pretty low, huh?

Swing

Awards
Maybe Sora for SSBU? I could see Sora as the next big crowd-pleasing DLC-character in Fighter Pass 2 the same way Banjo & Kazooie were in Fighter Pass 1.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe Sora for SSBU? I could see Sora as the next big crowd-pleasing DLC-character in Fighter Pass 2 the same way Banjo & Kazooie were in Fighter Pass 1.

That's up to Nintendo, and even if it does happen, its not really Nomura's place to tease.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If he does show up, I hope that Roxas and Xion are his alternate forms.

Awards
That's up to Nintendo, and even if it does happen, its not really Nomura's place to tease.
Actually I believe it's more up to Nomura, as Disney doesn't seem to want to do anything with the KH-exclusive characters without his approval, and all three of em have to be in agreement.

If anything I think his lack of a response to and/or lack of knowledge of the Sora4Smash stuff is the reason Sora hasn't shown up yet.

Back