• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► More songs confirmed for Melody of Memory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The official Melody of Memory website has updated with more songs, listed below:

KINGDOM HEARTS

This is Halloween

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX

Another Side
One-Winged Angel (from FINAL FANTASY VII)

Re: Chain of Memories

Forgotten Challenge
Lord of the Castle

KINGDOM HEARTS II

Deep Drive
Sanctuary ~opening version~
Space Paranoids
The 13th Dilemma
The Home of Dragons
Tension Rising
The Underworld

KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX

Fate of the Unknown
Rage Awakened

358/2 Days

Fight and Away

Birth by Sleep

Black Powder
The Silent Forest
Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
Future Masters
Mickey Mouse March
The Promised Beginning
Up Down Adventure

Re: coded

No More Bugs!!

Dream Drop Distance

Deep Drop
One for All
The Fun Fair
CALLING - KINGDOM MIX -
Majestic Wings

KINGDOM HEARTS III

Graveyard Labyrinth
Monster Smash!
Robot Overdrive
Happy Hair Day
Rise of the Union
Don't Think Twice
You've Got a Friend in Me - KINGDOM HEARTS III Version -

Piano Collections KINGDOM HEARTS

Hand in Hand
Working Together - Allegro vivace

Visit this page to view all confirmed songs as of October 15th, 2020.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I didn't think Fight and Away would be included. It's only been in a handful of fights and never used outside of Days to my knowledge. So it's inclusion puts a smile on my face. The DS games seems to have the least amount of new songs though from what it seems. What kind of song is No More Bugs from ReCoded? Does anyone know?

Maybe Lord of the Castle means a Marluxia battle? Maybe? Possibly?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Umm One Winged Angel!? For some reason, I never really thought about it possibly being in. Now I want a Sephiroth boss battle. Wouldn’t be right fighting anything else to that song. Lol

Cumguardian69

Awards
Oh my gloofness...No More Bugs on proud mode perfect chain EX is going to be thecbabe of my exustebcr 2😱😱😱😱

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Tension Rising has always been one of my favorite tracks in KH, I'm so glad it's here. And it's the KHII version, which I like better than KHIII's.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Nachtflügel.
I wouldn't expect any Re Mind tracks. They already said that KHIII tracks will be relatively sparse because MoM was in development at the same time as KHIII. The tracklist was likely finalized before Re Mind was finished.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I wouldn't expect any Re Mind tracks. They already said that KHIII tracks will be relatively sparse because MoM was in development at the same time as KHIII. The tracklist was likely finalized before Re Mind was finished.
Oh, dang it. Looks like I'm gonna have to try to still beat Yozora in the old fashion way...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I already sense my impending doom with some of these songs. Also I wish they had the Japanese songs in here :c

Oh my gloofness...No More Bugs on proud mode perfect chain EX is going to be thecbabe of my exustebcr 2😱😱😱😱

...I think I liked it better when you were hating on KH

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Interesting! So we are surely getting KH3 worlds rendered in the old engine based on the Wave of Darkness footage we’ve seen. Wonder how it’ll look to see lower res Toy Box, Monstropolis, Corona, etc.

If there’s ONE KH3 song I want it’s Oscurita di Xehanort. Just that. They already said KH3 songs are not really in it too much but that’s such a fan favorite I’d love for it to be in there.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I already sense my impending doom with some of these songs. Also I wish they had the Japanese songs in here :c
Definitely gonna be spending more time with my JP copy 'cause of that

Also for some reason the English version changes S/SS/SSS to A+/++/+++ which is way less satisfying

Xagzan

Awards
I'm glad Traverse in Trance is here. It may not have the same nostalgia factor as the original, but I think it's leaps and bounds more magical.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Space Paranoids better mean a Tron party member or I'll claim this game a failure! Also glad Underworld will be in this. But I hope it's the KH2 Final Mix...PS4 version to be exact. I love the violins used in the Underworld's battle theme, which has a different name I believe.

AegisXIII

Awards
Isn't it weird to have re:coded melodies while none of them can be heard in the compilations?

Back