• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's everyone's thoughts on the minneapolis riots?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
"Sighs" i'm not going to even bother at all explain or defend my own personal viewpoints at all anymore. Don't be crying to me when any of you get the FBI knocking on your door just because your part of the watchlist.
It's news to me you were even defending them in the first place, looks like you were just having a toddler tantrum

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can we talk about how Breonna Taylor’s murderer said he felt like he did everything right even though the department paid a settlement to the family, which proves a lack of innocence. And marches are happening right now across the nation for the injustice of not prosecuting her murderer and the assailants besides one.

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
Hmph crosses arms. When will people realize that nothing frickin matters besides videos game and companys. You and me are together on this one bro I freaking hate politicals. Like honestly is my time better spent voteing? or gameing? not sure yet but when i'm getting high scores on gameing and actually achieving something come election night (November 3th) these sheep can enjoy 'voteing'

Finally someone who gets it. You and i should just keep on sticking to doing what we love best and just completely ignore these polikore crybullies trying to make us feel guilty for being apolitical.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Can we talk about how Breonna Taylor’s murderer said he felt like he did everything right even though the department paid a settlement to the family, which proves a lack of innocence. And marches are happening right now across the nation for the injustice of not prosecuting her murderer and the assailants besides one.
It's absolutely disgusting and I hope come november the right stuff happens to overhaul and prevent that shit from ever happening again for you guys.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmph crosses arms. When will people realize that nothing frickin matters besides videos game and companys. You and me are together on this one bro I freaking hate politicals. Like honestly is my time better spent voteing? or gameing? not sure yet but when i'm getting high scores on gameing and actually achieving something come election night (November 3th) these sheep can enjoy 'voteing'

Damn son you told us gaijins. 😉

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The topper on the Breonna case is that one of the cops was charged for stray bullets that were shot into a neighbor's home--a White neighbor. But another cop who shot stray bullets into another neighbor's home--a Black neighbor--was not charged with anything.... So the only crime the "justice" system there saw was the one that happened to the White person involved.

Also, let's not obsess over the "Defund the Police" hashtag. That's just a divisive term meant to distract from the injustice and the need for reform--because the average person doesn't take the time to learn what it means, and automatically takes it as "We want there to be no police" which is not the case. Biden doesn't support DtP for that reason, because it just plays into Trump's hands with people who don't register nuance, but he does support BLM and police reform.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Finally someone who gets it. You and i should just keep on sticking to doing what we love best and just completely ignore these polikore crybullies trying to make us feel guilty for being apolitical.

yeah bro us dipshits have to stick together. us absolute dipshits need to stick together. us sub-100 iq men need to stick together

Damn son you told us gaijins. 😉

Shut Up Spockanort I Don't Like You Because You Are A Lib

Launchpad

Awards
Diversity and representation are complete cancer and it was a feminist who nearly killed Andy Warhol.

there needs to be an award for absolute geniuses who truly see beyond the concept of truth. you truly deserve an award like that my good brother.

loving the influx of politically apathetic do-nothing gamers around here lately

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
there needs to be an award for absolute geniuses who truly see beyond the concept of truth. you truly deserve an award like that my good brother.

loving the influx of politically apathetic do-nothing gamers around here lately

Its great to see another fellow redpiller as well too and you and i both see the truth of woke culture and we both are completetly against it in all forms and if you ask me gatekeeping a day keeps the woke trash away. Gatekeep early and often and dunk on polikore crybully losers until they get annoyed and run away with their tail between their legs.

Launchpad

Awards
Its great to see another fellow redpiller as well too and you and i both see the truth of woke culture and we both are completetly against it in all forms and if you ask me gatekeeping a day keeps the woke trash away. Gatekeep early and often and dunk on polikore crybully losers until they get annoyed and run away with their tail between their legs.

as long as we're speaking candidly about the truth of life do you agree that most girls really only pretend to like games (Mario, Kingdom Heart) to get attention from gamer men? idk they never seem to understand gameing concepts as fully as us guys and I feel like they're just trying to infect the community with (pukes) wokeness

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
as long as we're speaking candidly about the truth of life do you agree that most girls really only pretend to like games (Mario, Kingdom Heart) to get attention from gamer men? idk they never seem to understand gameing concepts as fully as us guys and I feel like they're just trying to infect the community with (pukes) wokeness

I absoultetly do think so that girls use geek interests like anime,manga and video games to get attention from our gender and i never see them understand basic gaming concepts as well too. And indeed you are very much correct with how they always seem to bring wokeness in the community as well. I read places like niche gamer since its purely focused on gaming and anime and not at all politics instead of mainstream gaming sites.

Launchpad

Awards
I absoultetly do think so that girls use geek interests like anime,manga and video games to get attention from our gender and i never see them understand basic gaming concepts as well too. And indeed you are very much correct with how they always seem to bring wokeness in the community as well. I read places like niche gamer since its purely focused on gaming and anime and not at all politics instead of mainstream gaming sites.

God I love how easy that was to siphon out of you. (which, by the way, is only the second time I've used that exact phrase today, won't be going into the first instance)

Bro, you're very uninformed and your takes are trash. I wouldn't go as far as to call them offensive, because they don't come from a particularly well-read or credible source, but they're definitely not worth sharing. Bad show all around.

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
God I love how easy that was to siphon out of you. (which, by the way, is only the second time I've used that exact phrase today, won't be going into the first instance)

Bro, you're very uninformed and your takes are trash. I wouldn't go as far as to call them offensive, because they don't come from a particularly well-read or credible source, but they're definitely not worth sharing. Bad show all around.

Trust me if you think what i said was "offensive" in your eyes you should see me outside of this site or with my associates. It would make this conversation look like a parent lecturing his child.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Incel says what?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you really think what i'm saying is trolling just wait till when you see what i post on mal or disqus i can make anyone feel like an idiot wasting their time with an edgelord like me.

You do know you have essentially said you are a person not worth spending time on, which would implicitly mean you are calling yourself a worthless person.

I think that’s a bit sad to think about. To have no values, no cause, no joys beyond the superficial consumption of commodities...parroting broken logic formed from a rejection of change and growth; born from ignorance; cultivated by spite.

Trust me when I say nobody here has wasted any time on you—rather they find this entire situation humorous and odd. Any time spent responding to you has likely been done in passing during mundane gaps in one’s day.

But if your goal was to derail this topic so that you may not have to address why you continue to play games by developers who have expressed support for BLM because there is a part of you that is uncomfortable confronting that reality because you get to live in a bubble that caters to you, I suppose you have succeeded only in the most minor of ways.

And since you see yourself as some sort of victor in some nonexistent battle between those who abstain from political engagement and those who do engage in it, do you not think your own time would be better spent returning to more worthwhile discussions like “What will this game made for children do in its next installment?” and “Can’t wait for Yoko Taro’s next game even though the political and philosophical points go over my head because I don’t believe in that sort of thing in media”?

Back