• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Roxas, Xion, Axel, Chip & Dale Plushies releasing January 16th, 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A new batch of KINGDOM HEARTS III Plushies will be making their way to the stores early next year! Fans can look forward to picking up Roxas, Xion, and Axel, as well as Chip & Dale plushies on January 16th, 2021. The trio will cost 4,180 yen each (roughly $39.69 USD) and the pair of chipmunks will cost 5,940 yen ($56.41 USD).

KINGDOM HEARTS Series Plush

SweetYetSalty

Awards
You're killing my wallet, Square! You're killing it! How can I not get those adorable little plush dolls? Roxas, my boi in doll form. Xion continuing to get merch, now in this uber cute doll...which is her basic form anyway. I'll set cash aside to get my trio in doll form. They can decorate my bland bed covers.

About Chip and Dale, I actually have a old Dale doll from his "Rescue Rangers" days in my closet. Hand it all my childhood and never sold it. So the two chipmunks also still getting merch even today hits me with a wave of nostalgia.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
They're really lovely, but where's Riku? :(

Riku is the last one you should ever be worried about. It's Naminè that's the merch-less one.

He'll probably come with a Meow Wow and Heartless. Or whatever his other MoM partner creature was.

Neo_

Awards
Chip & Dale? Wow, I forgot this series had Disney for a second.

Back