• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worried with KH3 music in MoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Katsagu

Awards
So we are past the final trailer and there has already been a big blowout of information from the japanese press...

And we still don't know how KH3 music will work apart from having let it go in the game and knowing the game has music from that game.

This has me worried in regards to world music from KH3 since it has some of my favourite world tracks in the whole series.

Now if not for the existence of the switch version this wouldn't be such a question mark in my head, but since it exists it's kind of in the air how the world stages will work or if they will exist at all.

Are you worried like me? Do you expect the switch to be able to handle UE 4 backgrounds, well I don't since they remade the wave of darkness arena from 0.2 on old graphics, but I don't expect them to do the same for every KH3 world. How do you think they'll handle it if at all.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Yeah, at best maybe we can expect them to make *new* prerendered videos that emulate the way the normal stages travel through worlds, instead of trying to do it in-engine. I'd love to pan through Andy's room, through the window and down the street, having that kind of immersive experience over just looking at cutscene footage.

We'll see!

AegisXIII

Awards
That's prerendered. I think it was confirmed in an interview.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'm not really worried, since I'm not going into the game with any other expectations other than to have fun -- the same way I did with KH3. They've already said that they didn't add too many songs from the more recent titles, especially KH3 if I remember correctly. I'm sure they made it work somehow, and if it's only a few prerendered cutscenes, ah well. 140 songs, I won't be picky.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
All I need is Face My Fears (hopefully both regular version and orchestra) and Don't Think Twice (again both regular and orchestra).

Also: Imma need Xion's battle theme from ReMIND, the Xehanort Mash-Up from the YX/Ansem/Xemnas fight, The Other Promise/Vector To The Heavens, Unbreakable Chains (KH3), Scala Ad Caelum, and the boss battle music from Arendelle.

Cumguardian69

Awards
I am excited to hear Let it GO, I just watched Frozen 2 and I hope they use future Disney songs as a sneak peak into what is to coming with the future of cringdom hearts.

mer mer mer mer mer mer mer mer mer mer mer mer mer mer mer mer

Noivern

Awards
Even if some songs don't make it into the base game, It would be a surprise if MoM doesn't feature DLC in the future with aditional tracks.

Katsagu

Awards
Welp, I feel I was right to be worried, indeed the biggest dissapointment from the whole game to me was how they handled the whole KH3 segment of the game.

bcc9928d603a76f87699a9da83e449fe.gif

Back