• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Too bad he doesn't wear the coat anymore. I dare them to try and animate him with that deadly spiky hair of his in the hood and they take it off. Not possible!
Yes, but... how does he put the hair IN the hood in the first place?

I always wondered if Ienzo, Isa, and Lea started off as small Nobodies when they became them, and eventually grew to their current heights, or if when they became Nobodies their bodies just grew because...reasons? We don't know too much about how they were when they first became Nobodies.
I think in canon the first eight members all turned into Nobodies at the same time (because they all resurrect in the lab), so they would have been young. But what if Xemnas had said not to turn the kids right away and Ienzo, Lea and Isa grew up alongside the Nobodies before being turned themselves? How scary would that have been for them?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Good question, I just assumed their initial Nobody body's looked like a year older version of what we saw in BBS, but this is the KH universe weird stuff can happen. For all we know they were yeeted onto a world with a time flow 10x faster than Radiant Garden before they were retrieved after a year and turned into Heartless and Nobodies.

A thought that just occurred to me is what kind of Heartless were members 2 to 8 of the original Organization turned into? Seeing the apprentices were making Emblem Heartless, I guess those are most likely.
Good question. Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Larxene, and Marluxia's Heartless had to have been slain during KH1 so they could be recompleted by KH3 right? If I had to guess, and this is just my crazy fantasy here

Larxene-Parasite Cage
Marluxia-Phantom
Lexaeus-Behemoth
Vexen-Black Fungus (lol)
Zexion-Stealth Sneak

Mwahaha! That is my current headcanon for those fools Heartless. The other members have time to have their Heartless to be slain. If they were clever, they will retcon it so that Xemnas planned for all the Organzation member's Heartless are slain by Days and KH2 for the Seekers plan. Roxas could be responsible for slaying Axel's Heartless and thus allowing Lea to be recompleted for the future, aww how sweet :)

Yes, but... how does he put the hair IN the hood in the first place?

I think in canon the first eight members all turned into Nobodies at the same time (because they all resurrect in the lab), so they would have been young. But what if Xemnas had said not to turn the kids right away and Ienzo, Lea and Isa grew up alongside the Nobodies before being turned themselves? How scary would that have been for them?
I have no idea how Axel would put that hood on with that hair. That's not even possible, lol. As for the Nobody stuff, maybe they'll explore the idea now that Isa and Lea are back to being humans. Maybe we'll get flashback chapters with them on how and when they became Nobodies. It would be perfect now that Subject X is in the mix, so no reason not to, right?

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Maybe they sleep in their chairs. There's a lot of KH characters who sleep/are unconscious while sat or in a strange position for long periods of time and miraculously are not really achey when waking up so I think it's feasible.

And apparently Sora can sleep anywhere. Or so Riku says?

Related thought: I read an alternate-KH3 fic in which Ven can't walk right away when he wakes up because of the not using his legs for ten years thing. It was pretty good.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe they sleep in their chairs. There's a lot of KH characters who sleep/are unconscious while sat or in a strange position for long periods of time and miraculously are not really achey when waking up so I think it's feasible.

Even in a ship this shape?

DeplAObUYAEgz8C.jpg

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Even in a ship this shape?

DeplAObUYAEgz8C.jpg

This looks like a swing. You can sleep in a swing. (Or a Ferris wheel cabin. Same difference.)

Are we the little guys or are we somehow inside the red parts and the little guys are just decoration? 🧐 The little guys can just sit where they're standing and lean on the side wall. Just tie your Keyblade armor or Darkness space suit of choice to the ship so you don't float away.

(I'm taking this way too seriously lol)

Noivern

Awards
Going back to the age discussion for a bit.

Everyone in KH2 thinks Sora is Roxas, at the time the explanation was Nobody Stuff, but nowadays we know about Ven. I wonder if Ventus heart started to awake in Sora during KH1 after he picked the Keyblade and started to affect Sora's body, and that's why by KH2 Sora goes through such a drastic change, not only in height but also his hair color changing and even his face model.

Would also explain why Roxas doesn't change at all between his birth in Twilight Town when Sora was supposed to be 14, yet Rox looked identical to the 16 year old Ven and did not change during the 1 year time period he was alive (even if physically his body was around 17?)

Meanwhile, Naminé DOES seem to age a bit inbetween games. Could just be an artstyle change, obviously, but her KH2 appearance looks slightly more mature than her CoM. This doesn't really reflect on Re:CoM however as they obviously just reused models to cut time.

The Original Org members, who knows lol We could justify that Lea and Isa had a growth spurt for the 1~3? years they worked as apprentices before things went south, but in Ienzo's case nothing else really justifies what he went through (although KH3 Ienzo does look a bit older than CoM Zexion, at least to me) other than actually growing up while he was a Nobody.

In the end the true reason is that in KH adult characters are design-coded as "tall" while teens are "medium" and kids are "short", lmao

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Meanwhile, Naminé DOES seem to age a bit inbetween games. Could just be an artstyle change, obviously, but her KH2 appearance looks slightly more mature than her CoM. This doesn't really reflect on Re:CoM however as they obviously just reused models to cut time.

She does age, and a younger model was used for both ReCoM and coded:

337_5Star_KH_CoM_Namine_Render.png
675_6Star_HD_Namine_Render.png

Noivern

Awards
She does age, and a younger model was used for ReCoM and coded:

337_5Star_KH_CoM_Namine_Render.png
675_6Star_HD_Namine_Render.png
Ah, I thought that was the case but didn't want to rely on my memory for this so I just assumed the later. Thank you!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Also it's kind of hard to tell what's SE cutting corners, because of resources and what's intentional. This could be intentional because they didn't want to model him twice for just a few scenes

Like I'm pretty sure that Ven, didn't look the same at age 12 ad he does at 16, but because BBS was a smaller budget game, they didn't want to spend money on a model for a just a few scenes.

2 quid is good

Awards
Also it's kind of hard to tell what's SE cutting corners, because of resources and what's intentional. This could be intentional because they didn't want to model him twice for just a few scenes

Like I'm pretty sure that Ven, didn't look the same at age 12 ad he does at 16, but because BBS was a smaller budget game, they didn't want to spend money on a model for a just a few scenes.

Definitely this, I mean I find it extremely difficult to believe aqua and terra look the same at 18/20 as they were at 14/16

AegisXIII

Awards
I always wondered why Xion was so much taller than Sora if she is supposed to be how he remembers Kairi. We can see it in the days movie at some point. She is one head taller than KH1 Sora. Makes no sense.

Back