• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Should Get New Outfits In Phase 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Should Get New Outfits In Phase 2?

• Sora

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Riku

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Kairi

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Roxas

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Donald

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Goofy

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Mickey

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Namine

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Xion

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Aqua

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters

Foxycian

Awards
Only characters that need new outfits are
TAV, Roxas, Namine, Donald and Goofy, as for the others they already have new outfits.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
That's actually easy.
Everyone but Sora, Riku and Kairi.
Hey Kairi is owed one more outfit! She was snubbed in DDD.

But seriously yeah everyone aside from the Destiny Trio could do with some new outfts. Though, if we're talking about the whole phase, i would include them as well.

Foxycian

Awards
Hey Kairi is owed one more outfit! She was snubbed in DDD.

But seriously yeah everyone aside from the Destiny Trio could do with some new outfts. Though, if we're talking about the whole phase, i would include them as well.
But Xion Axel and Mickey already have new outfits only the ones I mentioned deserves one.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Oh Naminé, definitely. That dress has been there for too long. It’s not even a dress, it’s a négligé! I’m actually amazed Disney allowed it, considering they had Aqua’s initial outfit redesigned because it was backless.

The rest are fine, no doubt they’ll all have new outfits except probably Xion who just got hers and Goofy/Donald because why bother if Disney liked it.

I don’t want to be a judgmental diva, but I just want them to refrain from making tie-ups with big brands. KH characters would look terrible in them. The cast of XIII looked ridiculous wearing Prada, and no, Lightning, I’m not interested in buying that overpriced purse from LV.

Then again, Nomura is infamous for his zipper and belt fetish. Lulu’s belt dress, anyone?

GreyouTT

Awards
Imo I don't think Roxas needs one since the majority of his screen time has been in the black coat instead of the actual outfit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Then again, Nomura is infamous for his zipper and belt fetish. Lulu’s belt dress, anyone?

It was a phase, and iirc Lulu in particular was because he wanted to fuck with the character modelers lol

Nowadays if he gets teased about this, he double-downs on the belts and zippers out of spite.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Oh Naminé, definitely. That dress has been there for too long. It’s not even a dress, it’s a négligé! I’m actually amazed Disney allowed it, considering they had Aqua’s initial outfit redesigned because it was backless.

Nah, Nomura redesigned it because it didn't look good. Disney asked him to do stuff like have the dwarfs take their hats off at Snow White's grave.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What's interesting is this screenshot was the picture used for completing Critical mode.

Even if these arent SRK's fourth outfits it'd be cool if they were given to them as DLC or unlocked in the game somehow

I think that's just because they needed some piece of artwork and this was the only one they had left, what with Nomura being too busy to draw much these days.

Honestly, everyone maybe except Xion and Lea. TAV, Roxas, and Namine definitely could use them since they haven't gotten a single costume change since their introductions a decade or more ago at this point. SRK and Mickey are also likely to get them in the next numbered/big title ala KH4, since they've consistently gotten new outfits in those games. As for Donald and Goofy, I think it'd be nice to see them get new duds now that we're heading into the next saga. It'll make things really feel like a new start for everyone, I think. Xion and Lea are the only possible exceptions for me because I like their new clothes and they don't have the established tradition of changing clothes (lol that just sounds weird) like SRK do.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well Sagas are long and they could always do with new outfits to fight in the finale.

Xion and Lea just got modern outfits at the end of KHIII once they ditched the black coats. They do not need anything whatsoever. Why people are voting for them is beyond my understanding. The only thing I can think of is bias.

Then we have others not wanting to change Roxas' outfit because he hasn't worn it enough (yet want to for Xion and Lea even if we only saw them at the end of III with their new clothes) despite that it's severely outdated and looks like he belongs in an Avril Lavigne video back when she started.

Explain this phenomenon please.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Xion and Lea just got modern outfits at the end of KHIII once they ditched the black coats. They do not need anything whatsoever. Why people are voting for them is beyond my understanding. The only thing I can think of is bias.
Well in my case there's two reasons for voting for them.

I don't really like Xion's outfit that much, besides always saw her as a pants kinda gal, her black top and white skirt don't quite work for me. Similarly with Axe,l the lack of real color in his new wardrobe was rather disappointing.

The other reason is how this was phrased, it's asking "who should get new outfits in the new phase" my answer to such a long period (going of the last one) is everybody.

Back