• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I wonder what mission Axel, Xion, and Xigbar had in Wonderland? I imagine before they fight, the three of them are drinking tea together since they are in the Mad Hatter room. They are drinking tea, Xigbar says something that shouldn't be heard by child ears, and then Xion proceeds to knock him out in of pure disgust, give the middle finger to the Organization and leave. At least that's my headcanon for the game version of their Wonderland mission. The novel and manga actually give a reason but not the games so I made one up.

Violet Pluto

Awards
Why hasn't Ansem and his apprentices answered to their people for the kidnapping and experimentation?
Who says that they haven't? We may not have seen it, but the FF characters canonically know that "Ansem" and his cohorts were the ones to mess up Radiant Garden despite being children at the time. The townsfolk that live there now seem to be the survivors from that incident so they could very well have been called out by them already. They do say that what they do is penance for their past, that might be both figurative and literal, as in this might also be their literal punishment. If so that was lenient.

D

Deleted member 252753

Who says that they haven't? We may not have seen it, but the FF characters canonically know that "Ansem" and his cohorts were the ones to mess up Radiant Garden despite being children at the time. The townsfolk that live there now seem to be the survivors from that incident so they could very well have been called out by them already. They do say that what they do is penance for their past, that might be both figurative and literal, as in this might also be their literal punishment. If so that was lenient.
They might have got away with blaming everything on Xehanort and at least in Ansem's case that may be justified (how the experiments started and progressed is a little confused to me). Whatever the truth, I reckon Ansem the Wise could sell it, he seems pretty silver tongued and seems to generally have been held in high regard as a ruler before the Heartless stuff.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So in KH1 Leon said that the heartless are afraid of the keyblade and hunt down it's wielders. Does that mean Sora, Riku and Kairi are putting their Island at risk by being home with their families?
Does Roxas, Xion and Axel living in Twilight Town put the townies at risk?

Cumguardian69

Awards
So in KH1 Leon said that the heartless are afraid of the keyblade and hunt down it's wielders. Does that mean Sora, Riku and Kairi are putting their Island at risk by being home with their families?
Does the whole "heartless fear the keyblade" thing even matter if a modern day Keyblader is around? Or better yet, if multiples exist?

Like think about it. TAV only splintered because Eraqus (and MX) drove a wedge between them. But they were otherwise "tightly" knit together. RAX the same. SRK the same. If they stick together, they can handle most of the heartless threats that come to their worlds. Keyblading only really becomes a problem if you concern yourself with the affairs of other worlds and thus spread yourself too thin. In the current timeline, Keybladers are few and far between, so the scope of their world policing should appropriately be limited in nature. They can't do it all.

Heartless arent really the issue in the modern day. The real problem is Somebodies of Ill-intent (SoI). Again, see Eraqus/Xehanort.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Does the whole "heartless fear the keyblade" thing even matter if a modern day Keyblader is around? Or better yet, if multiples exist?

Like think about it. TAV only splintered because Eraqus (and MX) drove a wedge between them. But they were otherwise "tightly" knit together. RAX the same. SRK the same. If they stick together, they can handle most of the heartless threats that come to their worlds. Keyblading only really becomes a problem if you concern yourself with the affairs of other worlds and thus spread yourself too thin. In the current timeline, Keybladers are few and far between, so the scope of their world policing should appropriately be limited in nature. They can't do it all.

Heartless arent really the issue in the modern day. The real problem is Somebodies of Ill-intent (SoI). Again, see Eraqus/Xehanort.
Well the issue isn't whether they can handle it, as much as the danger them being home brings to be people around them.

For example, imagine Sora being at home in his room and because of his close proximity Heartless spawn in the house attacking his parents before he even knows they're there.

Sora and friends are strong enough that they could take down a Darkside or a Bahamut on their own, but the people around them aren't.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Brainstorming/Mental Exercise: What would a DDDFM have if it were made? Can't be anything too crazy like a third playable character with their own links, bossfights in each world, & 10+ hours of cutscenes or an entirely new Disney world.

-Boss DE as secret party members. Like Tyranto Rex they would be downsized a bit.

-By extension, bosses appear as Flick Rush opponents.

-Enemies aren't just recolored, the colors are randomized when they spawn.

-Chernabog rematch portal, with 4-5 bars of HP & tougher bullet hell patterns.

-Enemy from TWEWY as a new secret boss, perhaps something like Panthera Cantus where Sora & Riku fight different forms.

-Getting to keep all abilities when you learn them, regardless of what DE are in the active party. Oh God, whose idea was it that we can't ever be safeguarded against all statuses?

-A longer shot but guest party members like Neku, Quasimodo, Quorra, & Musketeer Mickey. Each with their own team-up links.

-Wall running added to flowmotion.

-A donkey DE in Prankster's Paradise. How did they miss something that obvious?

mouflon

Awards
If Gravity Falls existed in the KH universe, would Xehanort have thrown in the whole Org idea and just photocopied himself? ...I wanna see Paper Jam 'Nort.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
First, Terranort T-poses.
1ODfnnR.png

& then the textures completely deloaded from LS's model.
AdHLIw8.png

Terra & MX's internal battle is bugging out the software man.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think that's only if they're walking around town with the Keyblade in hand. As Yuffie says, they "had to get it away from [him}" by simply propping it up against the wall in order for the Heartless to stop following them.

Cumguardian69

Awards
It just hit me...Sora cannot perform Ars Arcanum in KH3 without momentarily tapping into the Keyblade's power. Holy shit.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
idk if this counts as a showerthought but I just realised last night that Kingdom Hearts is older than me by like a few years o_O
Kingdom Hearts II came out before I was born like what-
People have been waiting for Kingdom Hearts III my entire life.
Yup. And that's why we all have gray hair like Nomura's coolest characters. It was all part of the plan.

Back