• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Myyyyyy Corona

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
What's been keeping me out is weather right now; every evening it's been raining. I proly will go, and some of my fav rides anyway are not that bad (the Mine Train, Twisted Cyclone, the Scream Machine (tho the Scream Machine was one i grew up up with so I got a soft spot for it)).

Any other rides, if there's a long line, I'll just stick with my friend, instead. Not worth catching the 'rona. Shame I don't dare do the Battle for Metropolis ride or Monster Mansion though; those are all indoor so yeah, prolly a no no since indoor gatherings are supposed to be more dangerous. Outdoors, not so much tho when you get roller coasters that make you scream in the mix, I'd rather not do the screaming XD. (Some of the worst clusters have been in meat packing plants where people yell a lot, that's why I'm reluctant to go for the more extreme coasters. Where there's yelling..)

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Unfortunately found out my mom tested positive for COVID-19 a month ago back in Minneapolis where I’m from. It’s hard to be living in a different state right now. A friend of mine just lost a family member in a hospital that was completely overwhelmed in another part of the US so this is making me worried but I’m just hoping the hospital staff will do their best.

As much as I want people to be responsible and wear masks, I think a lot of this is also on conservatives putting industries above regulation right now. So many vulnerable people in nursing homes, jails, group homes too that needed to be helped faster and better. So many of my friends having to go back to their unsafe service jobs because they won’t stop rent payments or get us more stimulus checks.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Unfortunately found out my mom tested positive for COVID-19 a month ago back in Minneapolis where I’m from. It’s hard to be living in a different state right now. A friend of mine just lost a family member in a hospital that was completely overwhelmed in another part of the US so this is making me worried but I’m just hoping the hospital staff will do their best.

As much as I want people to be responsible and wear masks, I think a lot of this is also on conservatives putting industries above regulation right now. So many vulnerable people in nursing homes, jails, group homes too that needed to be helped faster and better. So many of my friends having to go back to their unsafe service jobs because they won’t stop rent payments or get us more stimulus checks.

Is your mom doing okay right now?

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
Since this virus started life hasn't really changed at all for me to be honest. Still the same thing go outside on peaceful quiet walks while maintaining social distancting wear mask and santize hands when go out grocery shopping. And most of my day is indoors reading manga,playing games and watching anime.

LBJENmariposa

Since this virus started life hasn't really changed at all for me to be honest. Still the same thing go outside on peaceful quiet walks while maintaining social distancting wear mask and santize hands when go out grocery shopping. And most of my day is indoors reading manga,playing games and watching anime.

You go... 'outside'? What is that? I don't think I've been out of the house since June.

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
You go... 'outside'? What is that? I don't think I've been out of the house since June.

This virus is making alot of people gain weight and be unhealthy making them even more at risk of the virus so i just go out on peaceful quiet walks to help keep the weight down.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Worries huh? Okay...so it's impossible to turn in a profit these days, and therefore make income, meanwhile the banking industry is still on my doorstep tacking interest on my loans without concession, and on any ordinary time I can pay the installments but right now my country is a shithole (not as much as the US, but still), with dumb people and an even dumber president.

Why am I still alive? Oh right, because if I'm dead, the creditors will come after my next-of-kin instead.

PrettyGuard

Awards
This virus is making alot of people gain weight and be unhealthy making them even more at risk of the virus so i just go out on peaceful quiet walks to help keep the weight down.
I gained 10kg for this whole lock down. Cheers to me LMAO

Back