• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LBJENmariposa

I ship:
- SoRiKai (and SoKai, SoRiku and Rikai)
- Kairi x Vanitas x Roxas
- Ephemer x Skuld x Player
- RokuShi
- RepliNami
- SoNami
- AquAxel
- VenShi
- Lauriam/Marluxia x Elrena/Larxene
- Axel/Lea x Saïx/Isa
- Cloud x Leon
- Tifa x Aerith
- Ephemer x Ventus
- Shiki x Neku x Joshua

I friend-ship:
- LOST TRIO WE NEED LOST TRIO
- Riku & Roxas
- AkuRoku
- Strelitzia & Naminé & Elrena & Lauriam (WE NEED THIS)
- Kairi & Naminé & Xion (KAIRI TRIOOOO)
- Roxas & Ventus (They need to sot out the lookalike things!)
- Terqua
- RokuNami
- VanVen
- Shiki & Riku
- Neku & Sora
- Strelitzia & Player

I would love a friendly rivalry between Riku and Roxas! (Hopefully over Kairi lol)
I would like Naminé starting out hating Elrena and Lauriam, but Strelitzia eventually convinces her that they're alright, and Elrena and Lauriam feel terrible for what they've done to Naminé.

Hedginka

Awards
If there’s one KH related conversation that I hope will die forever, it’s whether or not Roxas/Namine and Roxas/Xion are incestuous or selfcestuous

Hedginka

Awards
I remember ages ago, I saw an MMD video where Zack kissed Aqua and it blew my mind.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I remember ages ago, I saw an MMD video where Zack kissed Aqua and it blew my mind.

I just choked on my lemonade. Where in the world did you find that, youtube?

I’m trying to remember what the other ships are that don’t revolve around Sora or Roxas.🤔

Come to think of it, the closest anything I’ve seen close to a romance with original characters is Strelitzia’s crush on the player. Which lasted for, around maybe a year? How long was it between her seeing player in Fountain Square for the first time and being axed?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just choked on my lemonade. Where in the world did you find that, youtube?

I’m trying to remember what the other ships are that don’t revolve around Sora or Roxas.🤔

Come to think of it, the closest anything I’ve seen close to a romance with original characters is Strelitzia’s crush on the player. Which lasted for, around maybe a year? How long was it between her seeing player in Fountain Square for the first time and being axed?

Like a quest or two? It was a very short period of time.

She shows her crush in the recent updates, though.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Like a quest or two? It was a very short period of time.

She shows her crush in the recent updates, though.
Sorry, I meant the in-game flow of time.😆

I remember she was a wielder for two years, developed said crush, got the rulebook, then got axed. What I’m trying to pinpoint was how long did her crush last. I feel like the equations are there, I’m just unable to process them properly.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I remember she was a wielder for two years, developed said crush, got the rulebook, then got axed. What I’m trying to pinpoint was how long did her crush last. I feel like the equations are there, I’m just unable to process them properly.

Ohhhhh XD

We don’t have the best timeline for that time.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I stand by my Large Body & Parasol Beauty OTP, classic opposites attract couple.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We don't really have a good idea of how UX measures time. Sometimes it seems like it moves in real time, sometimes it's like "lol whatever."

If you want to measure it through the dates these story updates were released, Strelitzia first encountered Player when they were waiting for Ephemer at Fountain Plaza (1/29/2015). She was killed during the finale (8/25/2016). Sooo, let's say about 1.5 years?

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I think people ship Stretlizia with Ven.

That's definitely a load of angst to unfold now, lol.

Also, isn't the player technically...us? 👀
A victim and an accessory of her murder…

Why does that scream stockholm syndrome with a mix of hybristophilia and a dash of Dunning-Kruger?

Yeah, technically, player is us. Although, much as others are having a heyday that Strelitzia might be bisexual…the player is most likely male. BC, Xehanort’s dreams, and the novel (loathe I am to refer it since Kanemaki is a terrible writer, though I don’t hate Xion just because of her creator; it’s the only KH novel I own), all show player is a boy. I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade, it just is what it is.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A victim and an accessory of her murder…

Why does that scream stockholm syndrome with a mix of hybristophilia and a dash of Dunning-Kruger?

Yeah, technically, player is us. Although, much as others are having a heyday that Strelitzia might be bisexual…the player is most likely male. BC, Xehanort’s dreams, and the novel (loathe I am to refer it since Kanemaki is a terrible writer, though I don’t hate Xion just because of her creator; it’s the only KH novel I own), all show player is a boy. I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade, it just is what it is.
Which is bullshit and I refuse to accept it :cautious:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Which one? The StrelVen ship or the boy thing?

The boy thing lol

Don't get me wrong lol, I knew from the get go that if Player were ever going to be canonized, they'd be a boy. Which is why I can't give them credit for Strelitzia's crush because the powers that be undoubtedly see this as a straight relationship and Strelitzia will have died in pursuit of one man while her death serves to drive the stories of two others. I mean this still sucks even if Player weren't a boy but at least it'd be slightly less suck?

In my heart, Player will always be female 🥺

Last edited:

LBJENmariposa

At the time of Union X, aren't Strelitzia and Ventus the same age, though? Or, at least closer in ages than with the Player character?

Back