• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Melody of Memory screenshots and renders showcase RAX, gameplay & leaderboards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

September 11 2020: This article previously contained images originally sourced from 4Gamer. It has since been updated with direct images from Square Enix.

A new batch of screenshots and renders have been released for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory, showcasing Roxas, Axel and Xion, the different gameplay modes and leaderboards!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Give me those yummy RAX renders! I have to say it's somewhat surreal to see Roxas with the Kingdom Key again, he's been wielding his two for so long, I had almost forgotten he can wield it too. I can't wait to play them. Also excited to see what the new ATV renders will look like. And Riku and hopefully Kairi and Namine get new renders too.

Plot twist. These are all new memory/melody characters and not just the regular cast. Melody Sora, Melody Riku, Melody Roxas! Come on Square, you have to do it XD

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Drawing everyone's attention to the "Dark Hole" in the song select screenshot

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Really like these new renders, guess these might be some of the last we'll get in this art style.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, this is explained in the Famitsu article. (so much info spread across so many different interviews)
I'm surprised considering how many boss tracks have been shown in the field stages so far: Vim & Vigor, 13th Struggle, Vector to the Heavens, Dismissed, Rage Awakened - The Origin, etc. Felt like they weren't leaving that many for actual bosses.

Chie

Awards
Let's do a betting pool on what Dark Hole will be changed to in the international version

Back