• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura shares message and new artwork for KH Union X's 5th anniversary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Better that Luxord and Yozora are upperclass men then the secret identity of an known character. At least they are still technically their own persons. No clue what Nomura has planned for Demyx though

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yeah, Nomura designs the series in away to encourage us to constantly question and speculate. Like the whole Keyblade Legacy thing with Luxord and Demyx.

For all we know they could have been Xehanort's upperclassmen, seeing they haven't even remotely been hinted at in the past year and a half of UX.

The moment he introduced Ven, Lauriam and Elrena, he also opened the door to the question, who will reappear later on.
One of two things happened with Luxord and Demyx and the whole Keyblade Legacy thing:
Either they really aren't Wielders,
or they're part of the upperclassmen.

Better that Luxord and Yozora are upperclass men then the secret identity of an known character. At least they are still technically their own persons. No clue what Nomura has planned for Demyx though
The way that Nomura announced Demyx's presence in Re:MIND made my mind incline more in favor that the MoM is Demyx. I think that theory is still open for discussion unlike Sora=MoM.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
One of two things happened with Luxord and Demyx and the whole Keyblade Legacy thing:
Either they really aren't Wielders,
or they're part of the upperclassmen.

Luxord and Demyx haven't made an appearance at all during UX, and we're in the final stretch now. So either they're gonna make an appearance at the 11th hour, or they're the missing Upperclassmen. Xemnas said that numbers IX-XII were part of the "Ancient Keyblade legacy", and we know Larxene and Marluxia absolutely were. But an ancient legacy doesn't mean it necessarily mean Demyx and Luxord have to be from the UX era either. Legacies are passed down, and we don't know what happened to the Upperclassmen at all, they just disappeared.

The way that Nomura announced Demyx's presence in Re:MIND made my mind incline more in favor that the MoM is Demyx. I think that theory is still open for discussion unlike Sora=MoM.

MoM = Master of Masters, Melody of Memory (which is now officially confirmed that the naming isn't a coincidence, it's intentional).... Melody of Memory is a musical game, and who plays an instrument? Nomura's crazy enough to do it.

Chie

Awards
About Luxord and Demyx though, I feel like Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx are all in the same position. They're still (relatively) young despite dating back some years (whether that's ~80 or ~countless, either way), and don't remember their pasts (or at least Luxord and Demyx seem not to; if Demyx is MoM this is an act and he's the exception). This doesn't rule out Luxord and Demyx making it to the present via another method, but it being through the same circumstances is the simplest explanation. Especially since using the simulation/black box (if that theory is true) to bring characters forward in time without aging them is a pretty special loophole of the Master's.

I was skeptical on MoM being Demyx due to how obvious it seemed, but if we assume that all four must have been in the same position in the first place to end up in the same position later, then Luxord = Player and Demyx = MoM seems like the simplest solution.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Colored version is up

94E0NUJUw

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Strelitzia 😭😭😭

Remember when everybody hated her and didn’t understand why she existed then she immediately died and everybody took back every mean thing they ever said about her and now she’s so loved and missed?

I’m feeling all of those emotions when I look at Nomura’s artwork of her

Noivern

Awards
Out of all of the characters this franchise has wasted, no one deserves to be brought back more than this little girl.

An amazing design with interesting character concept killed off in like 5 minutes to develop her brother. Such a waste.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Strelitzia 😭😭😭

Remember when everybody hated her and didn’t understand why she existed then she immediately died and everybody took back every mean thing they ever said about her and now she’s so loved and missed?

I’m feeling all of those emotions when I look at Nomura’s artwork of her
It be like that sometimes. It happened to me with Roxas in KH2.
Started KH2 wondering "Who the hell is this guy? I want to play as Sora". After the prologue ended and Roxas disappeared I was left like:

wojak.jpg

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
It be like that sometimes. It happened to me with Roxas in KH2.
Started KH2 wondering "Who the hell is this guy? I want to play as Sora". After the prologue ended and Roxas disappeared I was left like:

wojak.jpg
Kingdom Hearts isn't the only franchise that has done that to me. Red Dead Redemption 2. I hated Arthur for a good portion of the beginning of the game, but by the time it gives you a different character to play as I missed him lol. Though that did have more time for development than Roxas or Strelitzia.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Ugh, God, I hate thiiis. I haven’t spent a single jewel all anniversary, so I don’t have any of the illus. anniversary medals. I can still pull for the RAX medals and get the Strelitzia medal, but there’s the nagging voice on the back of my mind that something’s better right around the corner.

I also need more cards for DR, so even less motive to pull.

I’m really tempted to give in and waste 61k jewels for Strelitzia though…

Back