• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Scholastic's Kingdom Hearts: The Official Handbook cover revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
This book sound hilarious! I want it now just for a good laugh. It reminds me of all the bad Pokemon info books I use to get as a kid XD

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Hopefully the canon novel turns out better then the handbook. Guess that depends on who is writing it
This book sound hilarious! I want it now just for a good laugh. It reminds me of all the bad Pokemon info books I use to get as a kid XD
I used to love those Pokemon handbooks. What a time to experiance Pokemania in the 90s

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
All these ridiculous errors make this handbook feel like it was made in the 90s.

I hope there's more! X'D

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Maybe they'll make reprints that fix the errors. Probably not, but it's possible

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully the canon novel turns out better then the handbook. Guess that depends on who is writing it
I feel like that thing's been dead in the water ever since SE found out lol

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
This is giving me Pokémon handbook flashbacks. I still have my FireRed and LeafGreen guidebook by Prima (the one that has Weedle labeled as Gyarados).

I’m glad Kingdom Hearts has finally reached that honor of having a guidebook with errors.

Awards
Why am I not surprised that the back of the book lists Elsa and Olaf first?

But aside from that it seems like pretty much all the issues so far are typos, with the biggest issues being Xaldin's description and Xigbar just straight up not being in the book.

These can be fixed easily in reprints.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
"On this barren soil, Keybaldes of light and darkness were locked in combat... as a great Keybalde War raged" - Xenahort

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Animation_012.gif

I guess both can exist in a universe that houses 13 'Xehanorts'

Back