• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 9/1 Dark Road Update: Monthly Updates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Thanks for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Dark Road. Here are the events that will take place in the first half of September.

Ongoing events:

Get lots of BP in missions from 8/31~9/6

Clear limited time missions to get up to 900,000 BP and a Premium Quest Key!

KHUX 5th Anniversary Draw will be held from 9/1~9/6

A special 10-ticket draw will be held from 9/1~9/6 to commemorate the 5th anniversary of KHUX. Each pull guarantees 1 of the following 12 top cards!

Pull from this banner to clear a new mission board and get Shop Points to use in exchange for your favorite cards!

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect
Key Scene #1 Upright Red Last Arcanum 20 60  Strong Physical Attack
Key Scene #2 Upright Blue Spark Break 20 60 Strong Physical Attack 
Key Scene #3 Upright Green Sevens Blade 20 60 Strong Physical Attack 
Key Art #1 Upright Red Strike Raid 20 60 Strong Physical Attack 
Riku=Replica Reverse Red Last Arcanum 20 70 Strong Physical Attack
Key Art #3 Upright Green Tinkle Star 30 60 [Null] Magic Attack
Axel Reverse Green Ignite Raid 25 65 [Fire] Strong physical attack
Key Scene #4 Upright Red Rapid Storm 20 65 [Wind] Magic Attack
Terra Upright Red Grace Arrow Thunder 25 65 [Thunder] Physical Attack
Aqua Upright Blue Magic Pulse 25 65 [Water] Magic Attack
Ventus Upright Green Air Arts 25 65 [Wind] Physical Attack
Key Art #2 Upright Blue Flare 18 90 [Null] Magic Attack
Sub-Ability: Attack Up1 - - Attack+1 for 10 seconds. Can be applied more than once. Effect value does not change when stacked.2

Get up to 40,000 jewels as a gift for KHUX's 5th Anniversary

Every Monday in September, players will receive 10,000 jewels! You'll also receive Quest Keys in KHDR, so don't miss out!

Distribution Date Deadline Present Content
9/3 (Tuesday) 0:00 9/6 (Sunday) 23:59 Quest Key x 5
9/7 (Monday) 0:00 9/13 (Sunday) 23:59 Jewel x 10,000
Quest Key x 5
9/14 (Monday) 0:00 9/20 (Sunday) 23:59 Jewel x 10,000
Quest Key x 5
9/21 (Monday) 0:00 9/27 (Sunday) 23:59 Jewel x 10,000
Quest Key x 5
9/28 (Monday) 0:00 10/4 (Sunday) 23:59 Jewel x 10,000
Quest Key x 5

The items will be sent to the present box. 
Players who start a new game on the day gifts are sent out will not be eligible to receive them once the distribution time has passed.

Premium Weekly Mission

Starting 9/7, Premium Quest Key will be available from the Premium Weekly Mission board.

New cards added to the draw on 9/7

New cards for Cloud and Sephiroth will be added to the draw on 9/7. Get powerful cards with sub-abilities!

Cards for Roxas and Namine will also be added in the second half of September.

New event card
An event will be held on 9/7 in which players can get a new Key Art to commemorate the 5th anniversary of KHUX

App update in late September
Crafting will be added in a major update at the end of the month. Create accessories to aid you in battle!

Last edited:

Katsagu

Awards
Another special draw that only works with tickets? Don't really like that. Hope that doesnt end up being the default of these special draws.
The 40000 jewels thing is great and would be a good idea to use them on these special draws since the idea is to get shop points.

Cloud and Sephiroth cards look great and the new event card is also beautiful, very happy it is an art card.

AR829038

Awards
Any info on story update? Or are we not getting one for August?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No news on a story update. ...se donrm dohis to me...
UX is getting 2 story updates this month so if we have to sacrifice DR to get them then so be it.

I kid. Let's wait until we hit the second half of the month and see if there's any news then.

Cumguardian69

Awards
UX is getting 2 story updates this month so if we have to sacrifice DR to get them then so be it.

I kid. Let's wait until we hit the second half of the month and see if there's any news then.
Let's roll the dice. One of them will be the Ven scene they teased, but will the other be more filler in WIR? I really just want to see more of YX doing YX things, but if the UX update is substantial then like you said so be it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Let's roll the dice. One of them will be the Ven scene they teased, but will the other be more filler in WIR? I really just want to see more of YX doing YX things, but if the UX update is substantial then like you said so be it
I don't think they can stretch WIR out any longer. The next update has to be the conclusion. All that's left is the final race and the fight with King Candy.

D

Deleted member 252753

Hopefully roxas and namine are the first light type cards.
40K jewels is great
I was thinking maybe even Cloud could be the first one with the glowing picture they've used, though even if it is it will likely be rare/expensive. I would guess that Naminé will be a support card but her being a light magic attack would be nice.

the red monster

Awards
I was thinking maybe even Cloud could be the first one with the glowing picture they've used, though even if it is it will likely be rare/expensive. I would guess that Naminé will be a support card but her being a light magic attack would be nice.
I was actually thinking the same about cloud but it doesn't really fit him (i think he might be lightning)
roxas being the first light type card makes more sense too since he's an OC.

Back