• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Heads up:

Pre-orders are available starting today from the SQUARE ENIX store the Nintendo eShop, Microsoft Store, and other select retailers. PlayStation Store pre-orders will start soon.

Those who purchase for the PlayStation 4 system from the PlayStation store for a limited time by December 31st, 2020 will also receive the KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory theme

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Observations:

• Kairi is asleep while she sits the throne and projections of the memories are behind her, cementing more the fact that sleep will be a recurring theme from now on. That said, I think Kairi being in the Final World confronting possibly a hooded Apprentice Xehanort is her digging into her deepest memories, but it's locked away by some sort of emotion, maybe fear, and that fear is manifested by Apprentice Xehanort: reason as to why he's wearing a hood: she doesn't know that Apprentice Xehanort is the source of her fears. Maybe it's also why she's so powerless against Xemnas: he reminds her of Apprentice Xehanort.

• Kairi not being shown playable could mean that she isn't playable at all or her segment is another scenario with KH3 gameplay.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The box art looks so good

Also thank God they showed the other playable characters so we can put those tired conversations about playing as Sora to bed already

I'm waiting for a Collector's Edition announcement before I pre-order.
Double-dipping for JP and ENG either way. Might do digital for JP since it's out sooner, as much as I prefer physical...

the red monster

Awards
All worlds from all KH games seems to be in the game, whoever thought this isn't going to be 60$ were fooling themselves.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
All worlds from all KH games seems to be in the game, whoever thought this isn't going to be 60$ were fooling themselves.
If it has Deep Jungle then the 60$ is warranted lol. I wonder if it'll have all Heartless and Nobody enemies in the game too. I wonder if it'll have Organization XIII bosses...the ones that aren't playable.

Chie

Awards
Non-game tracks is kind of confirmed by the "OTHER" category seen in the direct. So orchestra and new tracks I guess.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Crossposting HQ keyart here:

Key%20Art01.jpg

This header is even better resolution and lacks the logo but it cuts off at Kairi's knees lol

Header02.jpg

Cumguardian69

Awards
As hyped as I am for this game I find it kind of funny how the first "Kairi" game we get we've seen playable...

Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Axel, and Xion....but not Kairi.
Nothing funny about it. Kairi doesnt matter and she never has.

mouflon

Awards
Gonna sound like a broken record since others have said it again and again, but the cover art is SO GOOD. Honestly I'd pay good money for a huge print of that Donald & Goofy panel. It's so adorable, I'd smile everytime I saw it if I could hang it up in my room somewhere... Also the different Soras all being from Kairi's perspective is a pretty neat detail. (Though the KH1 one seems to be from the ending and I don't quite remember him making such a creepy smile given the situation, but whatever!)

sephydark

Awards
The new version of Dearly Beloved is really fun, and that box art is great. I hope they release all the artworks in the paintings separately so we can get a better look at them.

Nice to see more gameplay from this, I'm so glad we've got additional characters confirmed. Hopefully this means Kairi is going to be playable too for at least the end of the game. Also, it seems to me like this is going to be a game where you can just watch the important cutscenes without missing too much, so that should be good for people who don't like rhythm games.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Haven't said this yet but I am so glad Axel's using his chakrams, and his group is fighting Heartless straight out of Days like the Minute Bombs and Guardians. This might be the Days remake I never knew I wanted until now. November isn't that far away but it feels like years now. I wanna play this so bad! I sure hope they put in the Zip Slasher, for it's design alone.

sephydark

Awards
Haven't said this yet but I am so glad Axel's using his chakrams, and his group is fighting Heartless straight out of Days like the Minute Bombs and Guardians. This might be the Days remake I never knew I wanted until now. November isn't that far away but it feels like years now. I wanna play this so bad! I sure hope they put in the Zip Slasher, for it's design alone.

Oh yeah, so glad they're bringing back Days elements for the RAX stuff. That game really doesn't get enough love.

Back