• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 8/16 Dark Road Update: New Cards and Events

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Three new cards - Mushu, Emerald Blues, Hag - are added to the draw on 8/17.

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect Jewel Draw Ticket Draw
Mushu Upright Red Fire 25 45 [Fire] Magic Attack O O
Emerald Blues Reverse Green Aero 15 45 [Wind] Magic Attack O O
Hag Reverse Blue Poison 8 18 [Null] Weak magic attack + low probability of Poison O O

Daily Challenge is held from 8/17~8/23! Clear the quest and corresponding missions every day to get Premium Quest Keys, Quest Keys and jewels.

Enemies with different weaknesses will appear on the following days:

Day of the Week Weakness
Monday / Friday Fire
Tuesday / Saturday Wind
Wednesday / Sunday Water
Thursday Lightning

Get a new card in a special mission from 8/17~8/31! Use the Premium Quest Key and collect BP from the event! Clear the mission board to get the new Donald #2 card.

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect
Mushu Upright Green Thunder 12 40 [Lightning] Magic Attack

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 252753

I'm pretty happy with the sound of those events and rewards. I hope we'll be able to get the maximum number of Donald #2 cards from the event like the Mickey card (though the wording suggests it's just the one card for clearing the board).

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The mission board to get Donald #2 asks that you collect 1 million BP (2 Gold Tricholoma and you're done :)). Complete the whole board to get 11 Donalds.

The Daily Challenge Event board requires you to defeat 40 Heartless and clear the event. Consists of 5 rounds, enemies range from Lv1~25. Rewards include 18500 BP, 2 Quest Keys, 2 charms and 300 jewels. Complete the board to get 1 Premium Quest Key.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Depending on how Poison's damage is calculated, it could come in clutch in 4star zones for manual grinding...interestingal indeed...

D

Deleted member 252753

Depending on how Poison's damage is calculated, it could come in clutch in 4star zones for manual grinding...interestingal indeed...
Unfortunately the chance of it actually inflicting poison is indeed low so whenever you use it it will probably just be a weak magic attack so not really a game changer for manual grinding.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
You need not worry about Donald.

I was able to get the full cards within 3 gold keys (the free one and a couple I bought) so you should be able to get taht quick. Not like Mickey at all, where I never did get all the cards, but they made it really easy this time if ya only need 3 gold keys minimum.

Oh and the max is 10 cards and you get them ALL.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

You need not worry about Donald.

I was able to get the full cards within 3 gold keys (the free one and a couple I bought) so you should be able to get taht quick. Not like Mickey at all, where I never did get all the cards, but they made it really easy this time if ya only need 3 gold keys minimum.

Oh and the max is 10 cards and you get them ALL.
And unlike Mickey, this card is actually pretty good when maxed out. Even if it's the weakest lightning card, a 40 power magic attack is not bad at all and it could be useful for a while to come, especially against enemies weak to lightning.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
544359.jpg

Back