• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► KHDR x FFBE collaboration announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have announced a new collaboration between KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road and FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS!

Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora, Riku and Kairi can be obtained through an NV banner from 7/31~8/16, which also offers reprints of previously released KH units. There will also be a an event held in Scala ad Caelum from 7/31~8/16 where players can get the Young Xehanort unit as well!

Currently details of the collab have only been released for the Japanese version of FFBE, though we can assume more information will come in from the KHDR side in the near future. For the time being, a Twitter campaign will held from 7/31~8/6 offering rewards in both games based on the number of retweets. The rewards are as follows:

KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road Requirements FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
Jewel x 1000 300 RT Lapis x 200
Card Draw Ticket x 2 500 RT SP Ticket 2020/8x5
Jewel x 1000 1000 RT Lapis x 300
Card Draw Ticket x 2 2000 RT SP Ticket 2020/8x5
Jewel x 1000 3000 RT Lapis x 500

Watch the announcement stream here!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait so does khdr get new cards or are the items only for ffbe?

DRPR hasn't even acknowledged this yet. I imagine they'll say something in the coming days since the collaboration overlaps with the monthly reset.

The bigger question is for Global though. To my understanding, FFBE isn't on a simultaneous worldwide schedule.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Brave Exvius has always some cool events, I'm not so sure we'll see something of the same magnitude in KHUX, but it would be a little embarassing if we didn't get playable Scala ad Caelum while the other games does.

andreverts

Awards
No way I'm going to download a new game like Dark Road/Union considering that this is already burning my device.
They must add the feature to let the games work with the display turned off before I can even think about downloading another one.

Cumguardian69

Awards
No way I'm going to download a new game like Dark Road/Union considering that this is already burning my device.
They must add the feature to let the games work with the display turned off before I can even think about downloading another one.
BE isn't at all like UX. I'd honestly give it a chance. It's pretty unique.

Violet Pluto

Awards
Just tried out BE again cuz of this. Was worse than I remembered. The gameplay is okay, but the gacha is so bad. I'm actually kind of impressed that they didn't have 5 currencies but in replacement for that the are so many different event gacha that need specific items that you can buy for $(number).99 in so and so pack. I even got stuff I wanted (a bit at least) but that gacha is too bad for me to get into again.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like Global gets the collab quests as well, just without any FFBE branding lol

Ifrit mission board is the same as Fluttering. Clear the quest (no limit, 14 rounds) and beat Ifrit 500 times. Remember to remove any cards inflicting fire damage since they'll deal no damage.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
vc_vignette_icon_s_335000101.png
vc_vignette_icon_s_335000301.png
vc_vignette_icon_s_335000201.png

Back