• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts merchandise coming soon including acrylic stand, passport holder, and more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has revealed a ton of new merchandise for KINGDOM HEARTS to pick up this holiday season including an acrylic stand, Sora & Kairi clear file, passport holder, forks & spoons, and plates! 

This beautiful acrylic stand featuring the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 cover artwork, "Gathering", illustrated by series director Tetsuya Nomura will release on September 19th, 2020 for 3850 Yen in Japan. 

Featuring the main menu artwork depicting Sora and Kairi exchanging paopu fruits from KINGDOM HEARTS 3 ReMind, this clear file is sure to give you plenty of feelings when you use it. When a sheet of paper is inserted into the file, Kairi will disappear. This KINGDOM HEARTS 3 ReMind clear file will release September 19th, 2020 for 550 Yen

This high-quality KINGDOM HEARTS passport holder has a lovely silver-embossed design on the front along with various emblems and a keyhole pressed into the holder. With multiple card slots and pockets, this passport holder will be an essential for international travelers in the future. Fans can expect it to release on November 14th, 2020 for 3300 Yen

If you need some new cuterly, look no further! Square Enix is releasing sets of forks & spoons as well as plates with beautiful designs. The fork & spoon sets will cost 2750 Yen, the small plates will cost 2200 Yen, and the large plates will cost 2640 Yen. All of them will release on November 14th, 2020.

Monogram Silver & Monogram Black

Campetti Silver & Campetti Black

Crown Black Small & Crown White Large

Roxas Black Small & Roxas White Large

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Via @aibo_ac7

Cumguardian69

Awards
the fact that kairi disappears in this is bound to have some story signifiance...

Soldier

Awards
They’re rlly tempting me with this kitchenware ... I’m already envisioning a KH themed house now
Well according to some online sources, It's entirely possible to live an everyday life using nothing but Spiderman merchandise for day to day existence. Maybe one day KH will get that popular.

D

Deleted member 252753

The plates are so ornate that I couldn't even dream of actually eating off of them!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The passport speaks to me. I expect it to play the various Gummi Ship themes when air traveling.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's ALL boring? Well crap, guess I can just give up on that then ;-P
PS You said that you'll give an update soon, does that mean there IS news as to an English translation?

No, just our translations xD

It would be great if Yen Press could pick it up or even Dark Horse since they’ve been doing these types of books for SE recently.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I emailed them, but basically got a "not happening".
Thank you for your email. My name is XXX, and I will be more than happy to assist you!

We are always open to customer's requests and will do our best to add the requested Kingdom Hearts kitchenware line to our store! Please check back at our website, sign up for our newsletter (https://aitaikuji.com/) and follow our social media pages @AitaiKuji for the latest updates as we would make an announcement!

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Thank you very much in advance!

Back