• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could give each Guardian of Light (and maybe other characters as well) their own Dream Eater, then who would you pick for them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
Of course some characters already have a dream eater of their own. like Ventus with Chirithy, Sora with Meow wow, and Riku with Komory bat. So I guess you don’t need to give those 3 a Dream Eaters?

But what about the rest of the guardians? And maybe the other Kh characters too?

IMG_4959.jpeg

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
I'll try:

Kairi: Tama Sheep (I don't have a particular reason, it just fits)
Axel: Ryu Dragon (fire element)
Aqua: Tatsu Steed (water element and it's blue)
Mickey: Aura Lion (royalty and because I didn't want to pick Meowjesty for him, though it would fit better)
Ventus: Halbird (fits with Ven's wind element. He has Chirithy, but I don't count it because it's not meant for fighting)
Terra: Drill Sye (robust creature, uses physical attacks and fits with his earth theme)
Xion: Jestabocky (because... she's a puppet. I kinda feel bad for choosing that, but I would have no idea otherwise)
Roxas: Lord Kyroo (his nobody was samurai... it's the closest dream eater)
Namine: Majik Lapin (witch with cute magical creature)

Donald: Ducky Goose (self expanatory)
Goofy: Escarglow (dumb-looking thing that shields itself. The most perfect pairing ever)

Eraqus: Keeba Tiger (strong and solemn-looking)
Master Xehanort: Skelterwild -nightmare version- (dark and menacing zombie dinosaur... because Xehanort is dark and his age qualifies him as a dinosaur, too.

Marluxia: Woeflower (obvious reasons)
Larxene: Electricorn (thunder element)
Luxu/ Xigbar: KO Kabuto (closest thing to a sniper dream eater)
Luxord: Juggle Pup (playful creature and reminds me of gambler nobodies)
Demyx: Necho Cat (iddle musical cat and a lazy musician)

This was fun!

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I'll try:

Mickey: Aura Lion (royalty and because I didn't want to pick Meowjesty for him, though it would fit better)
Ventus: Halbird (fits with Ven's wind element. He has Chirithy, but I don't count it because it's not meant for fighting)
Terra: Drill Sye (robust creature, uses physical attacks and fits with his earth theme)
Xion: Jestabocky (because... she's a puppet. I kinda feel bad for choosing that, but I would have no idea otherwise)

Goofy: Escarglow (dumb-looking thing that shields itself. The most perfect pairing ever)

Master Xehanort: Skelterwild -nightmare version- (dark and menacing zombie dinosaur... because Xehanort is dark and his age qualifies him as a dinosaur, too.

This was fun!

Amen, I guess? 😂

Foxycian

Awards
I'll try:

This was fun!
I believe Chirithy do count, MoM said they provide support (not just Guidance), I think even Chirithy said something similar. But great list nevertheless!

I see you didn’t mention some, like Saïx, so I’ll just give him a Dream Eater of my own. so, like maybe Necho Cat? If there was a wolf Dream Eater then I would gladly give it to Saïx instead.

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
I suppose I'll throw my hat into the ring
Even: Iceguin Ace (Because of the ice abilities)
Aeleus: either Cera Terror or Zolephant for the physical based abilities.
Dilan: Eaglider for wind attribute
Ienzo: Ghostabocky for illusion/magic

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I named that one Daisy & had Drak Quak as Donald (all my DE are named after Disney characters as passive aggressive reaction to no Disney party members in DDD).

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm sure Kairi's Dream Eater would have been Necho Cat. I remember it was paired with her when we first got screenshots of the Data Gathering system while Sora and Riku were paired with their respective Dream Eaters

okhi12

Awards
I'm sure Kairi's Dream Eater would have been Necho Cat. I remember it was paired with her when we first got screenshots of the Data Gathering system while Sora and Riku were paired with their respective Dream Eaters
I didn't notice that! At least they didn't pair her with the flower dream eater, that's a relief.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

Good point. EDIT: Were they already hinting at Melody of Memory with this choice?

I like @okhi12 's pick of Tama Sheep for Kairi better, though. Necho Cat is already Neku's Dream Eater (and is perfect for Demyx). Tama Sheep is cuter and matches K's keyblade.

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I see Axel with Tatsu Blaze, Aura Lion, or Pricklemane. Aqua with Majik Lapin, Terra with Cera Terror and Ventus with Halbird.
Kairi with Flowbermeow, Xion with Jestabocky and Roxas with Sir Kyroo.
Mickey with Meowjesty.

Soldier

Awards
I see Axel with Tatsu Blaze, Aura Lion, or Pricklemane. Aqua with Majik Lapin, Terra with Cera Terror and Ventus with Halbird.
Kairi with Flowbermeow, Xion with Jestabocky and Roxas with Sir Kyroo.
Mickey with Meowjesty.
COUNTERARGUMENT: Wouldn't Tyranto Rex work for Axel as well? It breathes fire, is pretty hotheaded.....

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
COUNTERARGUMENT: Wouldn't Tyranto Rex work for Axel as well? It breathes fire, is pretty hotheaded.....

Yes, but what if Isa gets Tatsu Steed so Axel and him having matching Dream Eaters? Because they're BFFs ;););) Tatsu Blaze's long red fins go well with Axel's hair.

Soldier

Awards
Yes, but what if Isa gets Tatsu Steed so Axel and him having matching Dream Eaters? Because they're BFFs ;););) Tatsu Blaze's long red fins go well with Axel's hair.
Early on in the post ohki12 gave the Tatsu Steed to Aqua. I'm not sure if this is a thread where each dream eater can only be used once, but there would be overlap. If Aqua had the fin fatale instead of the steed that could work.

okhi12

Awards
Early on in the post ohki12 gave the Tatsu Steed to Aqua. I'm not sure if this is a thread where each dream eater can only be used once, but there would be overlap. If Aqua had the fin fatale instead of the steed that could work.
Fin Fatale is a valid option for her, too. To be honest it was my first choice for Aqua, but I replaced it because it looks angry, while Tatsu Steed looks more stylish and kinda resembles Aqua's clothes. And it shoots bubbles, just like Aqua's default shotlock.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I like Pricklemane for Isa because of his prickly personality. For some reason, I see Ventus with the panda. Tama Sheep definitely fits Kairi to me. And I thought the owl DE would be a good fit with Aqua; it would give her a whole Athena vibe. I don't necessarily think the DEs have to match elements with the characters. Tatsu Steed would be cute with her though; my first thought was Aura Lion actually, because she has a graceful, queen-like vibe. I could also see one of the seals, too. LOL This is impossible to decide.

I think it would be funny if all the Sora offshoots (Namine, Roxas, Xion, etc.) had Meow Wow variants like Meowjesty and so on.

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
DDD IS THE CLOSEST WE GOT TO A KINGDOM HEARTS POKEMON, HONESTLY, THEY NEED TO GO OUT AT THIS POINT.
I was thinking Goofy would be more compatible with one of the Kyroos, too. Maybe Sir Kyroo, because they fit that royal knight type that Goofy is.

Back