• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Madison Davenport (Nameless Star) recently recorded voice over for an unspecified project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Why is this fanbase always like this? Characters can in no uncertain terms explain exactly what's going on and fans still won't get it.
That must makes me realize something.

Haven't the characters been doing just that?

Explaining things in such a matter-of-fact way that it should be impossible to be confused?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That must makes me realize something.

Haven't the characters been doing just that?

Explaining things in such a matter-of-fact way that it should be impossible to be confused?

It’s because people expect Nomura to obfuscate the truth through misdirection and also connect every single person to each other because he did it in the past despite the larger mystery being focused elsewhere.

It’s already enough that Subject X is likely Skuld. We do not need Subject X and Skuld to also be Nameless Star.

Prior to Re:mind, Strelitzia was a good guess because we had Marluxia who fit the description, but once Re:mind released, it was obvious who she was meant to be associated with. Discussions of it being Skuld or Strelitzia should have ended there but alas, here we are.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Why is this fanbase always like this? Characters can in no uncertain terms explain exactly what's going on and fans still won't get it.
Because this franchise is written so poorly and makes literally no sense at times. Sure, NS says that her homie's heart has been swapped with another's blah blah blah, and in falsus rex Sora says that "that girl" told him about Yozora...but does that mean NS is the girl in VR trailer? Does that mean Yozora *doesn't* know Strel/Skuld? What if Yozora time traveled to the age of fairy tales but got amnesia, but was ACKSHUALLY from the time when the Master of Masters was a kid fighting against the light and the darkness, and the girl the same way?

Don't blame the fanbase for KH's writing and dialogue failures.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Because this franchise is written so poorly and makes literally no sense at times. Sure, NS says that her homie's heart has been swapped with another's blah blah blah, and in falsus rex Sora says that "that girl" told him about Yozora...but does that mean NS is the girl in VR trailer? Does that mean Yozora *doesn't* know Strel/Skuld? What if Yozora time traveled to the age of fairy tales but got amnesia, but was ACKSHUALLY from the time when the Master of Masters was a kid fighting against the light and the darkness, and the girl the same way?

Don't blame the fanbase for KH's writing and dialogue failures.
Fans jumping to wild conclusions without any evidence is not exactly a failure of the games' writing.

KH really, really isn't as complicated or nonsensical (or poorly written) as people make it out to be.
I wish desperately for this stale meme to die out already.

Awards
Fans jumping to wild conclusions without any evidence is not exactly a failure of the games' writing.

KH really, really isn't as complicated or nonsensical (or poorly written) as people make it out to be.
I wish desperately for this stale meme to die out already.
It won't die out cuz the internet pretty much turned it into a "fact".

And that sucks.

SuperNova

Awards
Nomura could have Sora marching around with a neon sign that says "THIS IS FACT" and people would still try and twist his words into something that is more complex than it needs to be. KH's writing is really stupid and klutzy at times, but the Nameless Star situation was clearly explained.

Awards
Nomura could have Sora marching around with a neon sign that says "THIS IS FACT" and people would still try and twist his words into something that is more complex than it needs to be. KH's writing is really stupid and klutzy at times, but the Nameless Star situation was clearly explained.
Sora: I had a sandwich this morning. It was yummy.

Fanbase interpretation: I had a Light Dark Heartwich that time traveled to this morning to make Kairi's Grandma eat my mom's dinner with 13 sandwiches in the pastfuture.

Did I get that right?

RonaldPoe

Awards
It's more or less confirmed that Project X is Skuld. Player X (protagonist of KH Union X) is at least connected to Xehanort. Forget the original post as I haven't beaten all the Limit-Cut fights yet (My only saves are on Critical mode). Maybe the Nameless Star is Yozora's girlfriend.

SuperNova

Awards
When Sora encounters Yozora he literally says "A girl told me about you." The only girl he talked to in the FW besides Namine was the Nameless Star.

Eonstar890

Awards
Sora: I had a sandwich this morning. It was yummy.

Fanbase interpretation: I had a Light Dark Heartwich that time traveled to this morning to make Kairi's Grandma eat my mom's dinner with 13 sandwiches in the pastfuture.

Did I get that right?

Honestly the fact that Kairi’s Grandma has been so hyped up is one of the silliest things about this fan base. She’s just an old lady who knows a fairy tale😅

But at the same time we still don’t know the faces of the foretellers or MoM after what.. half a decade? So I guess I can’t blame ppl for their crazy theories since the series loves giving us a bunch of questions.

SuperNova

Awards
Yeah. Its a recent theory that's been spreading on the Twitter community. Basically someone compared Sora's regular KH3 model to his model from the Secret Episode where he encounters Yozora. TDLR: The change in graphics makes Sora look paler and greyer so people are chalking it up to him being a walking talking corpse.

Cumguardian69

Awards
I do like that one, esp considering that the change is so bizarre and Sora doesn't look like he "fits" in the VR world. Yozora looks like he has more human proportions compared to Sora's obviously anime but "realism-inspired" proportions.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It needs to be spelled out for some people. Our twitter mentions are full of people thinking it's Skuld, Strelitzia etc.
xUHGZtD.gif

Awards
Yeah. Its a recent theory that's been spreading on the Twitter community. Basically someone compared Sora's regular KH3 model to his model from the Secret Episode where he encounters Yozora. TDLR: The change in graphics makes Sora look paler and greyer so people are chalking it up to him being a walking talking corpse.
...I was skeptical until I saw the fingernails.

But I wouldn't be surprised if this was easily debunked.

Last edited:
Back