• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Are Xehaqus a couple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can you elaborate "being a couple in a shipping perspective". That one is hard to get for me. 😂

I think OP meant like people seeing into a pairing like...hm...Soriku for example. They aren’t canonically together but people ship them because they have a strong bond.

In comparison, Xehanort and Eraqus actually gave each other flirty eyes, said flirty things in flirty tones, and devoted themselves to each other while some cute ass Scala music played and they even died and went to whatever KH heaven is together in each other’s arms with big ass smiles. It’s enough subtext to make people wonder if it could genuinely be textual down the line.

Idkanymore92

Awards
I mean are they canonically meant to be by the writers not from shippers perspective

I think OP meant like people seeing into a pairing like...hm...Soriku for example. They aren’t canonically together but people ship them because they have a strong bond.

In comparison, Xehanort and Eraqus actually gave each other flirty eyes, said flirty things in flirty tones, and devoted themselves to each other while some cute ass Scala music played and they even died and went to whatever KH heaven is together in each other’s arms with big ass smiles. It’s enough subtext to make people wonder if it could genuinely be textual down the line.

exactly 😃

Hedginka

Awards
I feel like this thread is an elaborate shitpost that everyone's in on except the OP

Idkanymore92

Awards
I got to admit who knows if any gay pairing would be officially canon probably not but shipping don’t hurt.I’ll accept no pairings that’ll satisfy everyone cause I understand being hurt to see a couple you don’t like or certain couples picked over others. Maybe we do read into to things too much but it don’t hurt any.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I got to admit who knows if any gay pairing would be officially canon probably not but shipping don’t hurt.I’ll accept no pairings that’ll satisfy everyone cause I understand being hurt to see a couple you don’t like or certain couples picked over others. Maybe we do read into to things too much but it don’t hurt any.

Exactly. It's absolutely fine for everybody to like or dislike a pairing, and it isn't up to anybody to tell them to not ship the pairing they like or see a significant amount of potential in.

Back