• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 7/6 Dark Road Update: Daily Enemy Quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Daily Enemy Quest is held from 7/6~7/19! Powerful enemies from high level zones will appear in low level zones. Enemy type will differ depending on the day, so try your best to fill out the album!

Day Enemy
Monday Wyvern
Tuesday Pot Centipede
Wednesday High Wizard
Thursday Invisible
Friday Blitz Spear
Saturday Cold Reaper
Sunday Heat Saber

This quest can be played up to 30 times per day. Please be aware that losses will still count towards the total number of allotted plays.

The Heartless mark for the Wyvern is currently not displayed in the album. This will be fixed on July 9th.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
When it says "will appear in low level zones" what exactly does that mean? I've spent some time in the Rank 1 and 2 battles and haven't seen any Wyverns, let alone the other listed enemies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When it says "will appear in low level zones" what exactly does that mean? I've spent some time in the Rank 1 and 2 battles and haven't seen any Wyverns, let alone the other listed enemies.

I guess they just mean that the event quest itself is a lower-level zone.

Katsagu

Awards
Okay this first day with the Wyvern is quite fun for me that am at level 21. The battle is really engaging actually.

The event doesn't seem to be as time consuming as the other ones, to bad there isn't a mission board to go with it.

andreverts

Awards
Actually this is a nice addition.

I expected it to be very hard, but the Wyvern went down without charms and a good timing for Minnie.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Just do yall know the wyvern is lv30. Not too bad. Well find out what level the Invosible is

Eonstar890

Awards
So just to clarify if we only get max 30 attempts a day and only two days per enemy we can’t expect to be able to reach 100 enemies defeated per for the album correct? Cuz if so ima cap out at 10

Cumguardian69

Awards
So just to clarify if we only get max 30 attempts a day and only two days per enemy we can’t expect to be able to reach 100 enemies defeated per for the album correct? Cuz if so ima cap out at 10
Right, you can max cap at 30/enemy per day, so you can get 60 on ez modo. If you really want those albums, you'll need to grind up for lv41+

andreverts

Awards
Pot Centipede has been tougher due to poison, 2 charms this time (don't have Alice card)

Last edited:

Katsagu

Awards
Thank god I got the Alice card on my first pull. Makes Pot Centipede way easier.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this new event. At level 21 these fights are keeping me on my toes and are really fun. But I'm pretty sure it's because I'm lucky to have already 3 magic cards and in this case an Alice.

They need to put another way to earn cards in the game, or put more cards into the free pull.

andreverts

Awards
If all enemies are at level 30 it should be a doable event. The problem today is just poison, but the Wyvern was ok and hope to be able to complete the next ones with max 1 charm per fight

Cumguardian69

Awards
Reminder that most of these enemies d9nt like magic.vpot hates blizzsrd and thubder fot examolrm. Wyvern didnt like the constant fire blasts i sent his way. You can 2 deck pot at lv23-24 if you play ur cards right

andreverts

Awards
High Wizard has been the easiest so far for me, beat it without using charms. Also is the first time that Donald's Shell can help :LOL:

Back