• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Watermelon Sugar HIGH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
DR has a new event “Whack a watermelon” with a new mission board except to complete the board you need to defeat 10,000 of these guys... and the quest has them in groups of 9 plus one big one (which I have been unable to get even close to defeating). I did the math and you’d have to complete these quest over 1,111 times to complete that board.

Am I missing something or is that the most incredibly ridiculous thing to ever be??

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
DR has a new event “Whack a watermelon” with a new mission board except to complete the board you need to defeat 10,000 of these guys... and the quest has them in groups of 9 plus one big one (which I have been unable to get even close to defeating). I did the math and you’d have to complete these quest over 1,111 times to complete that board.

Am I missing something or is that the most incredibly ridiculous thing to ever be??

Yeah, it’s hell. They give us 30 days to do it, thankfully. Hopefully by then we will have broken the level threshold or there are some new cards

Eonstar890

Awards
Well that’s just dandy given that I have one magic card. And there is only like three in the game currently. Just peachy!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well that’s just dandy given that I have one magic card. And there is only like three in the game currently. Just peachy!

There's actually 4, but the last one is Key Art #2 which is very expensive.

The July 1st update adds 2 more: Ariel and Key Art #3.

Cumguardian69

Awards
It's possible @ lv20 but you can't do it on Auto because you NEED to cast potion to eat a hit or two.

Cumguardian69

Awards
12:41-12:46. Roughly 5 minute runs. So about 83 hours of attending to the phone for unadulterated grinding to hit the 10k badge. All for ten Mickeys which will be made absolute in less than a month's time. SE, this isn't okay. This isn't *Kingdom Hearts*.

I know there are gacha fiends out there but GOD DAMN.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
/winces

But yar, that's excessive but I'll take any free card I can get at this point. As for me, been trying to get at least one row done, then just leave it grinding normally since I still need levels. (Not the only thing I'm grinding.)

Might have enough points from Google to buy jewels soon but we'll see.

Eonstar890

Awards
Soooo I have just discovered something interesting that is making this quest slightly easier to complete. I unlocked 4 star Agrabah and I was like "lets see how impossibly hard and unbeatable this level is!" because idk I was feeling ballsy.

However to my delight, the stage is literally JUST watermelon heartless. Like I am currently auto running and have reached 22 wins in less than 5 minutes. Idk if this is some weird freak glitch or if the developers are tryna low key help us out with the ridiculous numbers this quest demands but I thought I would share to see if anyone else wanted to try and replicate my findings. All I know is I am gonna keep grinding away at this for as long as I can.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Soooo I have just discovered something interesting that is making this quest slightly easier to complete. I unlocked 4 star Agrabah and I was like "lets see how impossibly hard and unbeatable this level is!" because idk I was feeling ballsy.

However to my delight, the stage is literally JUST watermelon heartless. Like I am currently auto running and have reached 22 wins in less than 5 minutes. Idk if this is some weird freak glitch or if the developers are tryna low key help us out with the ridiculous numbers this quest demands but I thought I would share to see if anyone else wanted to try and replicate my findings. All I know is I am gonna keep grinding away at this for as long as I can.
Yeah, they released the 4 star version the other day to make the event easier for everyone.

There'll be a Huge Watermelon event starting on July 16th to make that easier for those that want the 100 kills / 1000 kills.

Updated Jul. 9 (PT)
We have added Agrabah 4★ World Battle where Wicked Watermelon appears! Enemies' power is the same as the event quest.
*Agrabah 4★ World Battle will go on til Jul. 31, 2020 11:59 p.m. (PT)
*In order to play this you will have to clear MAIN MISSION No.20「Mission (3/4): Defeat 500 enemies in Agrabah」
The number of battles on will be changed from 10 to 5. The number of battles has been decreased to 5 make it easier to defeat the Huge Watermelon.   
A planned update for Jul. 16 will add an event where only Huge Watermelon appears.

* When King Mickey is +10, his Power increases to 24.
* You can view the mission and Card details from the mission board screen.

andreverts

Awards
Thanks to this I reached 10000 watermelons slashed without struggling. I'm waiting for the huge watermelon event in order to complete the board

Back